3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dantett 19.09.19 08:14 am

Departure without explanation. (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

Got to the location where you want to save the dude on the main quest, before it decided to store the ark to stock up, jumped in there fast moving, and the game crashed. No errors or anything like that, just closed and all. Someone faced? There had been no departures.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anklava 19.09.19

dantett
You wouldn't happen to about the location of Sea Titans they say,well, the one that comes after the Tunnel? I have the Gog 1.7. and here downloaded the 1.8 version,there is a constant departure,even another collection rocked,I do not remember whose,too, is a departure. Campaign trouble,memory error or a video card(just CLOSE and says at least log the error was,and then no),no one has a trouble in the Internet is no longer found. =(

d
dantett 19.09.19

No, I went to the heavenly spear, reached the first two mobs and not killing them, attempted to leave the ark. Nothing shows, no logs, no errors, just as if Alt+F4 pressed.

M
Mister Lyagushka 19.09.19

too with such problem faced, on the location of the world, sometimes everything works fine, it takes and crashes.

d
dantett 19.09.19

In short, to solve the problem failed. Now that we have to restart the game five times and endure the crashes.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 19.09.19

dantett
I had crashes due to too aggressive overclocking of RAM. Reduced the frequency 3066 MHz to 3000 helped. But after that the game crashes a couple of times. In General, not critical, today completed passage.

d
dantett 19.09.19

Thanks for the tip, but I did not disperse anything, because of the need yet)