3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 24.01.20 12:41 pm

The difficulty level of the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Actually a question: what does it affect in the game?
It makes sense to set a maximum and sweating or enough to put a medium/light and still in the game to get a feel for the atmosphere and good gameplay?
24 Comments
Sort by:
X
Ximik63 24.01.20

put high complexity. quite comfortable to play. although if you play loud then it will be quite difficult

A
Araigumma 24.01.20

Choose the latter,which is possible,of difficulties especially.

S
STRANGER1971 24.01.20

If it's like Fallout 4, I on the hardest difficulty was easy. While not a Survival.

T
Termibus 24.01.20

Hacking is harder to kill opponents faster, as usual. But overall the game is sharpened by stealth, so that any difficulties not yet experienced. Maybe the bosses will surprise me(not yet reached them)

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

pavloalex
Normally played on the complexity of the real Deus ex if only by stealth. If you pick up on this complexity, crossfire hurricane, will often die. So on the last level of complexity means that to pass you by stealth. Actually, what I'm doing
Termibus
Hacking harder
Pumped the entire thread hacking on this Deus AIX 5 the access levels click as seeds even without any bombs, and worms, etc.

I
Inril 24.01.20

Bard Buttercup
Well, as is the pump or something else would be better to apnut?

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

Inril
Well, despite it suit you or not. everyone plays their own way. I love to hack everything and look for cool stuff and hidden ventilation tunnels. So I pumped hands on max load capacity (to lift heavy things because of them hiding the air vents), and, in fact, breaking max. Breaking is really becoming a very easy and simple, Yes. Another shake Tesla and a dash of Icarus. If you have enough praxis a little pumped legs for higher jumping and stealth. Everything else I don't need for my style
Oh Yes, I forgot. Even this thing you want to inject to inhale the poisonous gases without consequences

A
AsNeo 24.01.20

Termibus
Friend,I hasten to disappoint you,this game has only 1 boss.lol ;D

T
Termibus 24.01.20

AsNeo

s
saa0891 24.01.20

Inril wrote:
Well, as is the pump or something else would be better to apnut?
In hacking is to enter stealth to level three,everything else is not necessary, and so cracked fine,nodes strengthen,in extreme cases yuzaem virus,a bomb,acceleration, etc. (a lot of this stuff lying everywhere),well or kraynyak electronic lock pick.
I do love all hack,first a lot of interesting and useful information on the game,plus you can disable cameras,turrets (this is true will have to invest),there is still a very important point,given the experience,I even specifically all doors,panic buttons, etc. crack (even if there is a code),and just I love it.

l
logcossin 24.01.20

Low complexity are highlighted in the items that is stopping mine

k
koolzera 24.01.20

logcossin
This option is configured in the game menu lol

I
Inril 24.01.20

Bard Buttercup
Light I had been rocked. In sewage polluted areas a lot. Hands apnuli almost completely, except the last one in inventory. Legs pumped on jumping. And nanolink to the max. I'm also using ventilation to climb like. But with the aim of quietly approached from behind, killed all and went... Except for the cops at the station cut all in a row. Seems called aggressive stealth. Without killing try on the highest difficulty. And by the way, in my opinion, if you don't climb, the praxis will make sooo slow. Togruta that the house of Adam, there is one package, but it costs 10 000!

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

Inril
Yes, actually, to buy praxis in 10 pieces, you can also afford. I have 3 pieces so bought. Although the plot is almost really has not passed. But again, without a thorough total loot abundance the dough will not. And to looting need to kill (put to sleep) almost everyone. So I also always clean locations eliminate one and all. (Only put to sleep). Collect their guns and then sell everything else. I don't get the lack of credits. Of course to buy 2 praxis at a time, each trader will not work. But credits will always be not enough

I
Inril 24.01.20

Bard Buttercup
I'm just too lazy to be bothered with all this. It's one trunk of the shopkeeper to wear. Sometimes euthanized, but mostly just killing everyone. Rocked to the max assault rifle, put everything you can now run, all currencies. Well nanolink - our all.
By the way, try mine. It's a crazy thing! And very comfortable. Can such combinations to pull off. It is a pity that a pretty good game. Who knows, the game supports mods?

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

Inril
Why is one trunk, I he shafts 10 merge as lumped and not so sickly barigo. If just for example you picked up the gun and he took you place in the backpack then there are definitely guns you can at least 20 pieces to dial it more to eat will not be. I skentovalis with the dealer which is near my house and all the stuff he always drained. Sometimes even 15 to 20 barrels at a time and Bang! Here you have on the floor of praxis is. Well, I nanolink disabled I just do more Tesla use. Tesla to me than like her, if it is possible to inject 4 arc simultaneously itality. Ie 4 dudes at a time to pignut. And min I use only gas. Can't afford fatal. About the mods I XS

S
STRANGER1971 24.01.20

It seemed to me that once the gun was taken, then lifting of the same weapon will only give ammo. But not one in the same slot.

I
Inril 24.01.20

Bard Buttercup
If you picked up one of the weapons, all subsequent will only give ammo, no? But if all is as you say, I'm a stray gun pyramid!
Joe come on, Joe! We're millionaires!

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

Inril
wait, when I sell trunks it me offers or just to sell or to sell high. I thought max is the sale of the entire quantity of the same trunks aren't they?

I
Inril 24.01.20

Bard Buttercup
OOOO! O_O! I'm rich. How long have I been pistols with rifles collected? Ooooooo!