3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rip-MILLENIUM-van Winkle 24.01.20 12:42 pm

Dreams about GTA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Have you ever had dreams about GTA? If so, what?
291 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 24.01.20

Such nebylo!

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 24.01.20

Dreamed of two years ago... one I can't pass mission one... And I had it... the next day was the first time as well as held in a dream... Do so.

M
Ma4eteGT 24.01.20

Hmm, when all day play, dreams about a dream about GTA vperemeshku other and the result is a volatile mix of dreams

A
Andryuha 24.01.20

Better dreams about GTA 4 uploaded

L
LiLit Moriendi 24.01.20

I never dreamed of anything like this, but I know that one glasniku dreamed of a battle that took place across the state of San Andreas, with a chase and shootout on the bridge and a cowboy in a dark robe, in addition...)

H
Haker_lamer 24.01.20

ДонСкой_КазАк47

similarly

M
Ma4eteGT 24.01.20

Better dreams about GTA 4 spread

Was this - there had to be at the Park for low-flying vertom chase

R
Rip-MILLENIUM-van Winkle 24.01.20

I once dreamt I drive a horn.bike on mount Čiliad and fall right outside of the cave and roll down. And then you get there, go in the cave and... the San Andreas turns into Doom 3.
Was still sleeping at Weiss. If I pursue any chela of the gang. I accelerated, the car driven by the ramp and crashes into the roof of Vercetti. The roof breaks.

R
Reki 24.01.20

Once had a dream I went on a mission that could not pass. And when I woke up, terribly furious.
And a couple of times really had any dreams-militants to the tune of GTA, one in the style of Just Business, the other - what kind of a shootout between gangs, but what there was, I don't remember.

T
TOMMY25 24.01.20

Dreamed to escape from the cops in an ambulance car (city 2 city) had a dream about San Andreas when I knew nothing (maybe GTA4 will dream, if you dream, I'll lay out the screens!!!)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 24.01.20

Been one of something else (when I'm in San have not played). I was walking down the street and then I see a black man with a minigun that all crumbles when they came to me... I woke up... then to computer Italy Sana began to be polite...

D
DjiN_DosS 24.01.20

I dreamed I huitzo in full real in the city, and suddenly begit me nigger in my gang in a plaid shirt and slowly all the people real steel in sa AND THE HORROR I WOKE up

N
Nevermore 24.01.20

nothing to dream

M
Maria Latore 24.01.20

Dreamed of.If I razezhayut around town on a tank.I ran them with the keyboard.

A
Andryuha 24.01.20

Would like to see a prophetic dream about GTA-4.

M
Maria Latore 24.01.20

So I Niko constantly snitsa...Although it is not Nico,and Nikita...Well, no matter..I dream as I play GTA4.There is all sloppy.

S
Sgt.Love 24.01.20

and I came up with the epigraph to the topic - To such an extent gamers...

well, for me GTA is nothing that will ever be...

S
Spirit 24.01.20

Years ago, the floor had a stupid dream. Mission in Sana'a Black project" (where a jet pack to steal) changes dramatically: Carl and Cesar decide to Rob an area is 69. I'm going with Caesar to ammunation, buy M4, drives away from the airport of Las Venturas Hunter (in reality it is not there), and fly to area 69. Flying to the area, Caesar desantiruetsya with a parachute in some kind of booth, and disables the defense systems, I land, we're all on the surface, and went down. Suddenly the hatch through which we entered is closed and we are locked in. After going several levels down (on the road to us so no one was found) we find in a laboratory of some kind of strange gun (supposedly plasma-meta, only the bullets themselves it restores, out of the air). Down in the dark room, heard someone scream (Caesar was dead), I drastically plazmometov kill some eight-armed stuff, and start looking for the exit from the zone. After a few long and terrible levels, I find the air shaft with Hydra and leave the hell. Suddenly on the tail I have 2 Hydra's on the radio (in Russian) pass: This Tereno, Carl fly to the mountain Čilliad.... Flying up to the mountain I am invisible texture of the tree, and explode! The end of the dream.

Two years ago (the first time I went to Weiss) I prisnilsya funny dream in advertising style: GTA-New story, a new branch of the plot! Only in this series you will learn the truth about Ken Rosenberg (and vidyuhi like Ken single-handedly takes down squads of warriors, Rob banks and kill innocent people!

Sorry if you have written a lot.

A
Andryuha 24.01.20

Well, you give!

S
Snip 24.01.20

...Was a dream(but only one). After a few hours of attempts to pass the driving school mission where you had to cut circles(like 5) gold. In General, my gold did not work in any way. Well had a dream last night again as I hour after hour, over and over again trying to pass it. I don't remember if I passed her in her sleep, but the next day passed the mission for gold the first time.
It turned out a kind of exercise in my sleep:)