3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomato77777 24.01.20 12:43 pm

Do you know any books on games

Hi all, I'm looking for English books in the original written in game topics, what are some game books? For example, I only know about the division.

14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igroman 1 24.01.20

Mass Effect, Warhammer

I
Igroman 1 24.01.20

In Elders Scrolls there is the book

T
Tomato77777 24.01.20

Igroman 1
MB is there something else?

I
Igroman 1 24.01.20

Well, in Star Wars there are books about KOTOR in particular

N
Nikozisarkolya1993 24.01.20

Warcraft is. Though he does not read it, but at the time very much. Also a huge number of books STALKER.

A
Aips95 24.01.20

There is a book at the Thief. The truth is there probably for reasons different and the nature of the HS and the world in General.

D
Domoi 24.01.20

Dystopia novels Metro 2033 and Metro 2034 Author:Dmitry Glukhovsky. It is the same name the game is made. But I think a book full of nothing.

d
darkpromo 24.01.20

According as each part is like a book

M
Metalist1925 24.01.20

Dragon Age

R
Rupreht Klinsman 24.01.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
But I think a book full of nothing
At the time when it came out(online that is free, not very long, the year 2003), were the norm. There was so much hood literature for free, then I have only the modem was. Then it is all overgrown and overgrown, and then, nichrome was not in the library.
Then, when they began to appear all sorts of emule and torrents could swing dimensionless literature, and not a translation, but even the original. Of course then the beginning of it all seem very simple, but that's another story.

C
ColonelJason 24.01.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
Yes Ian, we had the appropriate resources. But it was, Yes, itself on its website individual chapters read, I remember.

On topic, depends on age, of course, till 15 may, but I would not recommend anyone to read books on games. How, in fact, books on anything.

N
Nedas 24.01.20

But what about Geralt? About the Witcher forgot!
-Harry Potter it series of games came out, + LEGO
-The Lord of the rings the same
- Half Life - here the story from the book of Stephen king's the Mist
- DOOM
- Silent Hill
- Warhammer 40,000
- Dishonored
A lot of them!

R
Razox 24.01.20

Specifically, based on the games, not Vice versa. Read only Warcraft. Durotan, book about, boring and dull. The same books Metro 2033 is more interesting, though it's not on the game, and Vice versa)
Sam sat down to read king.

J
Jakov_Om 24.01.20

I've seen it before:
Drew Karpyshyn - Opening
Richard Knaak - revenge of the orcs
Anna Gurova - Heroes of might and magic
But I don't know that books to movies or movies from books. Because I personally find online slots like this here http://gaminator.avtomaty.net.ru/immortal-romance/ more like than a computer game.