3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheiko 24.01.20 12:43 pm

Not selected and not activated items (Dying Light)

The second time happened in the game that items are not activated and do not pick things. The first time I had to restart the game. Wonder if there's a way within the game to make it normal again activation of objects? Who met and knows how to solve please respond.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheiko 24.01.20

while turned the game and wrote this post -everything was fine, I don't know what the glitch was...

v
vaytlou 24.01.20

Sheiko
I have several times in the game was found this glitch, but I don't know what, but when the last time was, reloaded the shotgun and all the rules became.
P. S the students again put the cons.

Z
Zeonex 24.01.20

This happens a lot. By the way about the shotgun - I think it is treated with reloading weapons. Once identity is was, I even some random action started with a rifle in his hands to do. The cartridge was not in the cage initially. Well, she reloaded and the bug is gone =\

Z
Zeonex 24.01.20

FrostBite 2.7
Well, either that current gets boring every once in menu exit + sometimes even no reason, for the loot on the ground is valuable.

Z
Zeonex 24.01.20

FrostBite 2.7
When the orange sword 24 levels with 3 kings throw in zombarey, and POPs up this bug... God forbid you learn)

S
Sheiko 24.01.20

last time you helped change weapons - afterwards again began active operations with objects.

S
SCAR. 24.01.20

Just a bug (it was also several times). Cured by restarting the game through the main menu or just after running back and forth (about reloading a gun do not know, because firearms almost never use).

In General, you need to wait for a patch.

L
Lavuer 24.01.20

This bug appears mostly when you kill a enemy with firearms, then change to melee and then finish the quest, talking to someone, clean up the shelter. Treated by simple change of bladed weapons on the trunk and back (outside of the safe zone, if a bug happened there).

S
Shis98 24.01.20

And I'll be able to take just the game fold, then unfold and everything is normal

D
Danil Rusnakov 24.01.20

help how to fix this bug I have 4 weapons I did everything but the bug was not gone what to do?