3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Isakov 24.01.20 12:43 pm

Will this laptop? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

winods 10
CPU: AMD A12-9720P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 2.70 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
System type: 64 bit OS
Help to adjust, the game runs but the lag (license) And Yes, why is it in advanced graphics settings, long shadows (draw distance) is not active or does not change.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 24.01.20

So what's the question then? Themselves and answered. The game runs, but the lag. It is logical to conclude that normal for this configuration not to play. Unless of course you are g generally a accidentally in the game it seems to be possible to manually disable the shadow (pirates accurately, about the license not sure. A bunch of videos on the Internet how to do it). Drastic fps increase will not work.

a
anupadaku 24.01.20

and in General all settings on the minimum salary will be.

V
ViRysBest 24.01.20

anupadaku
I have 4GB of RAM, and the rules are at 40-60fps on medium settings. not in RAM happiness.
CPU performance+standards vidyushka and you will have happiness

y
yuriko1158 24.01.20

you are inadequate why minusnul post TS???
it is a real question.or already started for questions minusovat???
on my calculator GTA 5 itself is quite playable it was....
it is logical to conclude that you are disabled don't understand PC and all that I wrote,I saw on the Internet.
Kostya,you have lags because of the processor.that is, the CPU is normal,but the GAME under it is not optimized...
read more...
still depends on what kind of lag...
more precisely describe the problem.

D
Dizoid 24.01.20

yuriko1158
Really, what kind of people, angry went. As they say "the demand is not hit in the nose". The man asked for help, besides new to the forum, and you cons have thrown him. Not everyone in this life is to be a computer guru. But a hundred percent sure, Konstantin Isakov in something else is much better versed than those cons he pulled.

a
anupadaku 24.01.20

ViRysBest
IIiii put VIDOS that would be all the saw you there with the rules of the map RAM, and 4 play. ????

y
yuriko1158 24.01.20

anupadaku
4 of RAM and 2 vidyahi enough for the eyes...
I RUST with such numbers playing... but there nyuansik... I have i5.
a lot of games on it goes,almost everything.and can Android to install as a system.
so the problem is in AMD processor at the topic starter...
waiting for TC,for further discussion I believe to nothing lead.
will begin to face off... who has more =))))))