3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfosto660 24.01.20 12:44 pm

Problem at startup. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

When you start AC:S (the pirates) appears rectangular logo of the game, after which the sound system error, and all ... in the process the game is listed, but does not start, and continues to hanging logo.
(Driver updated, DX also, for the third Repack)
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 24.01.20

Tried to download the Repack from Fenixx? Or change the type of pill. Reloaded on CODEX for example! And when installing disable all Windows security (antivirus).

B
Bupycop 24.01.20

gfosto660
Where rocked Repack there and look for responses with this error, who knows what could be the problem, weak PC, antivirus eats the pill, or just curves hands. A lot of options, in your question 0 information.

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

I have the same problem on the license.

i
imperator2112 24.01.20

gfosto660
after the sound of a system error somewhere, a window appears with the error code, find, read, solve the problem

D
DarkStorm1987 24.01.20

imperator2112
Unfortunately, the problem is that this window is impossible to find and see this problem faced by many users makes no difference pirates license. As I understand it, due to the fact that many are now sitting on the old driver (because only with them the district of the Thames Granitsa normally), before the game it POPs up a message about the need to install new drivers, but if earlier we simply missed, but now it is, as it is, but it is not visible and therefore you can not miss. Although off ofrome people write that even installing the latest drivers does not solve the problem.

i
imperator2112 24.01.20

DarkStorm1987
don't believe always keep the driver fresh and problems like no
Vskidku can say that somewhere in the game files have logs to lie, a mistake can be there to learn, I can't say that sitting with a desktop computer. So gfosto660 search for a file with the extension *.log

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

I have workaround this problem until the new patch came out, it is better to revert to version 1.4.

b
biowolfx 24.01.20

Problem most likely in fire wood. Just today experimented. On the beech is 560м vidyaha with fresh firewood,all run, but was crashes during game play. Decided on the advice on the forums to roll back the wood on the later. After the kickbacks the game freezes on the logo, returned to fresh wood and immediately went to run in the usual way. The same was observed at stacionarnye with vidyuhi ATI 5870. Not yet updated wood to the beta version of hanging the logo and all. PS the Game is version 1.5

g
gfosto660 24.01.20

All thanks, the problem was solved by installing patch.

A
Andrii Pryhar 24.01.20

gfosto660
And you can see which version You have of the game is, pirates or steam? And where is patch this download.
I bought the incentive but also when you start only the logo is and does not go further. In processes hangs, you hear the error sound but the window has no.
Thank you in advance

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

Anyone still interested, I found a solution, the fact that (I) the computer was set to built-in none.
So the game started, I got into BIOS with built-in vidyuhi switched to external, then the game worked.

A
AidanKusland1987 24.01.20

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

D
DarkStorm1987 24.01.20

AidanKusland1987
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/tech/appcrash-901854/

A
AidanKusland1987 24.01.20

thanks,I'll try.

g
gyksa 24.01.20

If someone need more. Fought with this problem for 2-3 months. Also gave an error in the syndicate and unity. What I actually did: Updated Windows fully. Error ceased to produce but when you start on the loading screen the game closed. Actually the support yubisoft, I suggested to reduce the number of active cores. I tried (reduced to 6) and voila all started me playing that day without any problems. Then by trial picked up the balance by the number of active cores I have 16 out of 18 (i9 percent-7980XE). This is done so Win+R then enter msconfig then startup and additional options in the pop up window put a check the number of processors, and choosing the desired number. But note that this is not the number of cores and number of threads, so divide by two. Then OK , apply, OK. prompts you to reboot , reboot. Now it should work. In yubikov I did notice an interesting thing. Many games also do not run, such as"splinter cell blacklist,far cry 3 and more. With them, the same situation. But with splinter cell blacklist number of cores had less to put. So improvise.
PS: What would restore your kernel in place just uncheck the number of processors and reboot. Everything will return into place.
Like all described, I hope someone helped.