3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnowyEveningNB 24.01.20 12:44 pm

Looking for modifications for more realism in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Under realism, I mean not the graphics or weather mods, and mods that change the AI behavior and adds some pieces from real life. Know that there are mods to enable the turn signals to increase traffic of cars and pedestrians. I would be grateful if You share links to current versions of these mods.

In General, when you want to go by the rules, very annoying when bots are in vehicles hews you in the bumper through the 0.00001 of a second after the light turned green. I saw that in the police modification LSPD:FR cars don't crash into the police car, but that's a separate mod that would have changed the behavior Trofimovich drivers, I have not seen. Share if there is.

The behavior of the police is also very confusing. Barely crashed into a police car - got two stars. If you get out of the car, you will be shot. Got one star went into hiding - got two; get out of the car - shot. Crashed into someone's car in front of police - zero attention. Would like to know is there any mod that changes the behavior of the police more acceptable for relaxed driving. It is clear that the cops are sharpened by a serial killer-maniac-terrorist-the main character, but when it interferes with the observance of traffic rules.

Well, if there is any modification, in Your opinion changing the gameplay to a more realistic, please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKURTT 24.01.20

Here on this site there are all versions, constantly updated, you will find everything your heart desires https://ru.gta5-mods.com

S
SnowyEveningNB 24.01.20

kAposhka
Thanks for the tip

S
SKURTT 24.01.20

Evening Snow
https://ru.gta5-mods.com/misc/rebalanced-authority Here is rebalance the cops
https://ru.gta5-mods.com/scripts/turn-signals But the turn signals have a better one, but need to be rummaged for longer
Glad to help

A
AFlexex 24.01.20

Evening Snow
The increase in traffic is coupled with modified gameconfig.xml. But, in my experience, go with this extremely difficult because all the traffic lights on constantly is a big traffic, and the roads are no directions anywhere, even for overtaking. By the way, waiting for the red signal to go green, so traffic is not an option, because of the stupidity of the AI, they will stand on the green and to hit each other, leaving you hopelessly in traffic forever.

S
SnowyEveningNB 24.01.20

Fi_xXx
Yes, modification can be followed by a ban, so if a player licensed version, you need to do a full copy of the game, download RAGE Plugin Hook (which disables access online) and play the copied files. Don't remember exactly how it all works, because I did it two years ago, but the principle is like this.

S
SnowyEveningNB 24.01.20

AFlexex
Yes, and it is a shame that intelligence is some kind of wonderful the game is, but just change the parameters and immediately feel that could be better...

V
Vitalii Fedorov 24.01.20

Hey all, got a question, could you tell me the mod for the creation of businesses in a single game, already a week searching, trying, and nothing happens, version pirates 1.0.1180.2, redefined fashion in gta5 - mods, found nothing, maybe somebody knows, please HELP!!! Really want to play as in the video from JUICE, or johnny, but in an emphasis does not work