3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bleyd H 24.01.20 12:46 pm

Without abilities of Tihonov (Prey (2017))

I wonder, is it possible to beat the game without abilities of Tihonov? I guess it would just be hellishly difficult.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkhAngel of Dark 24.01.20

there are many abilities don't need so don't worry

L
Lavuer 24.01.20

Of course you can. I'll tell you more: beat the game only with the perk of Tihonov (not shaking normal) - much more difficult.

R
Rekombo27 24.01.20

As for me the main thing is to pump the combat focus, I've been without abilities of Trifonov, and what the difficulties in the passage have not experienced.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 24.01.20

Purely combat units that does not become more complicated. Concentration, weapon damage and plenty of ammo for the shotgun - that's the whole scheme. But for the General part of the gameplay the game is not complicated and will be delayed. Here, you had me in the morgue, and pass there. Where to find it I didn't know. Worn at the locations, read the magazine, but did not understand where to look. Then, once again running around the morgue noticed the box to check or something and remembered that I have the ability to turn into objects. Turned into a mug and climbed. So. Then another where it was useful. The passage blocked, and the desired capacity level 3. Turned in full of the trash and into the gap between the boxes climbed. In General, tivolska ability is not particularly affected by the complexity. Much harder to play without leveling combat and engineering abilities like hacking or repairing.

K
Konstantinion 24.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
In the morgue you can get with a toy crossbow on the button on the inside door and it opens!) And by the way large boxes can be moved even with the lifting capacity 1st level, if pumped a throw, you can throw small boxes to large ones and moving! But I, by the way)

Y
Ygrumyi 24.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
If you need the capacity I use dispose of the grenade and no obstacles

L
Lavuer 24.01.20

Throughout the game the only 2 places where it is impossible to get without shaking the perk of transforming into objects: this room is Ilyushino in a residential section and a small med Bay in Sagitta (near the reactor, which drowns out all the equipment). All! All the other secret places you can go or pass through, or using a crossbow, or through a grenade.

A
Anomel Suna 24.01.20

Blade X
In General, you can safely pass.

D
Ded MastDay 24.01.20

Blade X
Went through the whole game on the highest difficulty, without using abilities Tihonov. Do not hit only in two places, and there's nothing there. Nothing complicated noticed on the contrary, the middle of the game everything becomes very easy. Worn to locations and carried all with a shotgun at close range, not even hiding. Pumped a shotgun - all of IMBA, ammunition was always 150-200. With the right approach, resources are always scarce. Other weapons used sometimes, just for variety, but you can go do one puhoi. Towards the end of the game, was already pumped all human abilities to the maximum and once neurology just lost to the scrap. Same kits used on very rare occasions, almost always have enough health to run to the nearest med. operator, so in the end they left about forty pieces.

R
Reverrius 24.01.20

I went without abilities of Tihonov. Did not swing, because I didn't want to risk the possible consequences (what if the bad ending will windust). Developed combat skill concentration in a fight decides.

D
DarkMoney 24.01.20

You I passed the game on hardcore with one key, and the Witcher in his shorts.

M
MLShadow 24.01.20

Ability tiponi at all nafig not needed, as there is a shotgun and the slowing of time, the only way, active skill available from man. Another thing is to beat the game all without a single neyromod, that's hardcore.

A
Anarchist363 24.01.20

MLShadow
beat the game without a single neyromod Not possible because at some points in any required skill of the Hacker or Repair

D
DayPsycho 24.01.20

Svetoslav
Yes, you're lying!!! this is unreal!!

S
Soulless24 09.01.22

Blade X
Of course you can.
If you pump "ascent" to level 3, you can deal 100 damage in a nightmare. In one battle with any enemies, I was saved several times, after each thrown box. Loaded when missed, or received damage
. The pistol also damages well. True, bullets eat a lot of metal - only for emergencies.

S
Soulless24 09.01.22

Anarchist363
In Dishonored 2, it was possible to complete the game without skills. Everything was available except black amulets.
But here you have to refuse to visit half of the locations. But the main ones must be available.