3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 24.01.20 12:46 pm

Where can you watch the Russian version of the series \"Escape\"?

The Internet is everywhere, there is only us version of this series, and our why it is not. On TV it is also not showing anywhere else.
I one advised to watch it says very interesting, and find I can not. And how much in it at all seasons?
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
XardaS95 24.01.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
kino50 .net/serialy-online/m/52163
space get

s
stormwarrior 24.01.20

Good morning! While shot season 2! There rutrekere!

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.01.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Why do you watch it? Want to puke?

I
Int0xicate 24.01.20

Would you evaluation it has been seen three out of ten... a Little Sam watched complete garbage, yet there are only two seasons. See only the original, it is very interesting and is unique even among all the series

V
Vitalij.igrok 24.01.20

I don't know about Russian, but the American series just otlichneishii and the film Escape Savarese this series. TOP!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.01.20

Ivan_ErmacovicIvan_Ermacovic wrote:
The Internet is everywhere, there is only us version of this series, and our why it is not. On TV it is also not showing anywhere else.
That is? Series there is neither there nor on TV... the Question is if the series actually? 8)

Vitalij.igrok
How do you like the TV series Dark Matter, The Shannara Chronicles, The Expanse, Incorporated (2016) and Under the Dome ?

V
Vitalij.igrok 24.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
I haven't watched yet. But I see mostly good ratings, pay attention to the series.

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Ivan_Ermacovic

Went to the rutor (one of the most popular torrents in the country, if not the most) to check, this episode is. Just do not suggest to watch it
upd. checked on rutrekere - too. And then the question is: are you just looking for or just want to you? Because the most popular resource it is, and you say that is not found

R
Rayan_Kuper 24.01.20

Found on YouTube, only the first season of the Russian series (it has 22 episodes with a duration of 50 minutes) and watch it all in one breath. Do not know about you, but I really liked it. The American version of this series I there is unfortunately not found, but on the Internet I can not see, because I have no computer, only a game console. Now found another interesting series called Area. Also going to watch all 50 episodes. I'm a fan of the TV series genre crime, so watch them often. I myself when I was sitting and I know how it all works inside. Also I love to listen every prison.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 24.01.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Redneck?