3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 24.01.20 12:47 pm

The end of the game!!! (Far Cry 5)

Today, finished the walkthrough.When you choose to stay or leave, chose to stay.The result was in captivity,and the main villain is alive,healthy and happy.
What is the original idea of developers,the allusion to the continuation of the story in the next part or something else...
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 24.01.20

What do you think???

b
bazilews 24.01.20

Overall,the game I went,there was no sense of monotony,always fun,interesting,exciting.
I will wait for the next part of a stunning series.

S
ShadowM88 24.01.20

bazilews
Strange ending,isn't it ?

V
Vyxyxol 24.01.20

bazilews wrote:
What do you think???
That the game was cut for DLC, but nothing unusual for Cobasoft.

N
NoneOne2010 24.01.20

They are still in the bunker will be the rest of your life to live. Well, 2 man and a corpse...

N
Nikola1957 24.01.20

Yes, there is no choice. The final one. To leave - at least in the beginning, though in the end only to delay the final.Job Oshu remains open.

A
Andryuha 380V 24.01.20

Expect to continue under the name of Fallout cry 6:)

d
dim-disign 24.01.20

The ending was very epic! In the style of Director David Lynch. I loved it! The game itself was good quality and was pleased with the uniform secondary objectives. I doubt that will be developed to continue this story, just come up with a new.

b
bazilews 24.01.20

Yes,the ending I managed to intrigue...

d
deleted user azaza 24.01.20

bazilews wrote:
managed to intrigue...
disappoint

Spoilery entire game lupasi these sectarian twins (probably distant relatives there) and wanted in the finals though Joseph podsraku to nbucket of dynamite, but in the end he is untouchable in the story is...

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 24.01.20

That ending is the entire experience of the game spoiled. This rarely happens when the game you like, but the ending is completely an opinion about it changes. Just imagine, you pass the third edge lights. Kill the pirates, save his friends, help the people, and all to come to the final that has been made. Remember the ending of the third and fourth part. Remember? Now imagine if at the end of the 3rd part when you choose to save your friends or stay with Citra drops a nuclear bomb and blows everything to x?(M. How do you like them apples? That's something like I experienced here. That is, I killed the cultists packs, cleaned out regions, killing bosses in order that here's the ending to see where all die and you gauged remain alive in the bunker and credits? Here they held up so tripping. And the choices here give. Yes, what he did? who will choose the hidden ending (which here is probably not the most logical)? In 4 parts from a choice of endings made more sense than here. Anyway, thanks, Yubiki, for such stupid endings.

N
Nurp 24.01.20

Vasilii_Terkin_xD
Sometimes, when ripping a template, this refreshes the game. The ending (effect) is akin to a game Soma.
I'm happy with, some not. You cannot please everyone. So bite that dumped the developer )))

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 24.01.20

Nurp
I'm not against the failure template, but only if it works for the game's story. The ending of CATFISH, quite fits into the game. And here? The entire game wet cultists and begins the third world (at least according to many). Why? for what? In order to show that the villain is right? So why then was all this, why hard tasks, if in the end you were wrong?

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 24.01.20

Piece of shit is, not the ending. More pointless ending I have not seen. Writers stupidly negate all our actions, no matter what you do from Joseph there is a piano in the bushes. Why bother then to do something? With such success at the beginning to leave, lol.

B
BlackDoomer 24.01.20

Everything is a vague question... After the ending when you stay with him one on one, and the final credits, when another version of the ending already tried click in the menu top of, hurry up and get that they're all healthy, no war and destructions, and Joseph crossed out, as if dead.

y
yar1097 24.01.20

BlackDoomer
This is done in order so that you can continue to place additional quests, fishing, capturing camps, etc., in short, to pass the game on to 100%. In the menu, character selection background changed to post-apocalyptic.

N
Nikolas N. 24.01.20

I wonder if all this nuclear explosion is just glitches the main character, because Joseph before the battle poured two barrels with Whim. Well, as an option.

B
BlackDoomer 24.01.20

yar1097
About the continuation clear. In what menu of the character selection? It 1 time in the beginning appears more like inaccessible to new games.

A
Anti 4it 24.01.20

Nikolas N.
During the game, especially towards the end they say often on the radio about the deteriorating political situation in the world. Most likely nuclear explosions were real.

y
yar1097 24.01.20

BlackDoomer
Where partner choose.