3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ali Aushev 24.01.20 12:47 pm

Quest Rude Awakening (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Possessed the power source to the max and now I have 3 cells in the source, the magazine writes that need to go back to the halls echo and speak to the gods, but how to do it?
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xotab80 24.01.20

To perform the ritual. With the bowl .

A
Ali Aushev 24.01.20

Xotab80
I thought so too, but where to find some black roots for the ritual?
Locker no I checked, that says everything you need I have

R
Razsta007 24.01.20

Ali Aushev
In Monachil forest

M
Mr.Caduceus 24.01.20

Ali Aushev
in the monastery woods, there's undead librarian near it a lot of it.

A
Ali Aushev 24.01.20

Razsta007
Mr.Caduceus
Thank you

S
Sprintin 24.01.20

Ali Aushev
duck on the quest, Baba America in the driftwood above the portal building on the right.
it all will give the mortar the root and the blade root in the bowl, dagger of the blood and into the bowl.
then put into the fire and smell)

M
Mr.Caduceus 24.01.20

Sprintin
him in the 2 times you need to zanyuhanny)

S
Sprintin 24.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
mmm)

he's just not written that second time.
the description just after the teachers who teach the three cells to the old woman.

L
Legion98get 24.01.20

I have ass burn AS the blood that get 40 minutes sitting looking for fucking obsidian Lancet AHHH

A
Ali Aushev 24.01.20

Legion98get
Maistra behind a wardrobe, click on him and he gives you the green hound, obsidian Lancet and a bowl.Used Obsidian Lancet and get a bloodied obsidian Lancet, and then mix the green hound, the chalice and the lance, put the mixture in a roasting pan and set on fire.

V
Vladislav128 24.01.20

And I have such trouble. In the monastery woods met Hannah witch source. Saved her, she said she will teach me if I save her student in black mines. I saved, watching the quest, he stopped at the place where I rescued her. Now where can we find her?

A
Ali Aushev 24.01.20

Владислав128
It is located in the monastery forest, to approach her and say that saved Guidane and get additional cell source, but if you have three cells that will give some useful item.

e
enot_potaskun 24.01.20

I have a question, when swievel void appear Siwa as it is possible to save? And it is kind of strange trying to get back into a fighting stance and dramatically burns, maybe a bug, anyone else know?

N
Negih 24.01.20

enot_potaskun
Though it's been 8 months, but I still answer. If you conduct a ritual in the house of Ziba, all alive.
PS. This is from the Internet because I just got a 3rd point of origin. The other day I'll go and check in practice

D
Danya Taborovec 24.01.20

The people I sold the ingredients for the ritual, what to do?