3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarMix 24.01.20 12:48 pm

6th Season week 4/4 solo test No. 2 (translation 2) (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Generally once distinguished those who did the translation, this time they have excelled themselves and the essence of the job was completely lost.

Spoilerimg.playground.ru/images/4/5/20180906011516_1.jp.. width=780 height=438.75 />

And here's a video from the foreign player where you could read what the job is for ru version in a root are incorrect=)
Spoiler

In General, it's simple: in remanso need to abduct chemist and shoot all or neutralize that you would not have noticed or not raised boil, it's all done on the highest difficulty.

That's all=)
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zarj26rus 24.01.20

StarMix Yes, but at least last transferred fine)

V
VETER777 24.01.20

And in the first job what should I do? What do you mean no display?

N
NovaRegul 24.01.20

VETER777
Disable HUD, crosshair and other settings. Or, if I remember correctly, - on numpad.

Nevertheless, to accomplish this first task can't turn off display, put the maximum complexity, no one can see me, they toss stun grenades kill while they shake their heads, but still can not perform. Who was the first job - maybe the same school, what with the translation? For example I forgot to mention the location where it should be done?

S
StarMix 24.01.20

NovaRegul
kill from a pistol, again lost in translation=)

N
NovaRegul 24.01.20

StarMix
But it's a second, closed until I have a job?...

S
StarMix 24.01.20

NovaRegul
look at the video in the header and move himself all the tasks=)