3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RubickDX 24.01.20 12:49 pm

Well, there phenomenon? (Far Cry 5)

is it working or not? has anyone tried to run?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saints319 24.01.20

buy a new processor, instead of better games

d
deleted user azaza 24.01.20

So the game need sse 4.1 or 4.2 (as in ososina the origins) ??
Because my staricok xeon 4.1 holds, i.e. the mafia 3 and dead raysing 4 I passed without problems, and here is what to expect XS.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

So true! Support Yubisoft answers simply and cool Your CPU below the minimum requirements, nothing more can not help.
Look at the minimum requirements is NOT, is to assemble a new PC.
Answer Originates you for reaching Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Manuel and I will be assisting you with your case.

I am sorry to bear these news, but your system is below the minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Origins. Please see this link – http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...ents-revealed/ – for reference.

I understand this was not the solution you were looking for and I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your comprehension and patience in this matter.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. I will be here to help you if you need.
This support requires Denovo. Earlier I noted that is impossible without cutting out the protection to add. However, according to one authoritative source, other developers could pull that off.
With regards to Yubisofta, he flatly refuses. In the Origin it are still waiting. I visited the idea that there is a reason for the denial - heavy open world, which will lead to rampant complaints about the game and optimization in the words of our young experts with ancient percent.
With Edge Lights 5 the situation is different, open world, not so heavy, but that may not change.
To origin are still waiting. I think that should be expected. Would have long made. At least FX6300 has support for SSE4 instructions.1, SSE4.2, and 4.1 there should be 100%.

S
Straic84 24.01.20

Is all just conjecture, actually no one confirmed nor denied. The game even on the FX-4100 runs from 38-50fps, soon there will be tests.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Straic.84
4100 has the support of: SSE4, SSE4.1, SSE4.2. Makes no sense to discuss.
I found an example with finamom fails, the answer is: upgrade PC.
Link to steam
https://steamcommunity.com/app/552520/discussions/0/1698294337787896731/

Here is the information from Steam:
Now if you are like me and your computer is out of date and you are getting error 000001 Your system does not meet system requirements well then run cpu-z and see if your pc has SSE4.1 support on your cpu if you do not see SSE4.1 and you only see SSE3 then your computer will not run this game.
Briefly: Fig those who do not have a processor with a 4.1. SURE!

S
Straic84 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
So all new percent new percent+mother, or PERC +mother+memory. Or wait patch which nebudu. Hand-made artisans can fix which will make both Far cry4 for 2 cores

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Straic.84
Such a fixed channel to the origin, to a certain patch. Wait, try. Why not.

L
Leohn 24.01.20

Author tip to collect a more powerful PC, there are good options on the market BU
Spoiler
also, there is an alternative at the last FKH-Ah. Percent and mother can be found either on Craigslist, or Ali.

V
Vyxyxol 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
However, according to one authoritative source, other developers could pull that off.
You mean Square Enix and Final Fantasy XV?

S
Scerkrou7 24.01.20

Guys, it's time for a long time to forget about a Hairdryer and Yubisoft what everyone was waiting for ? Maybe a Hairdryer and not a bad processor, but the company discontinued it, no patches.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Muskrat
Not playing and not asked such a question, let me just note an excerpt from the article where he mentioned Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and dragon age: origins 2. Perhaps there are other games. The article noted December 5, 2017. An old song from the origin.
СпойлерOther Denuvo games that suffered from the same issue were the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Dishonored 2. However, both Arkane Studios and Konami released patches that added support for CPUs that lacked SSE 4.1 or 4.2. Moreover, both of these games are still using the Denuvo anti-tamper tech.
Link to the article: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/assassins-creed-origins-still-not-working-cpu-without-sse-4-1-4-2-like-amd-phenom-cpus/

a
agula98 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
don't know, I have a CPU without sse this game works all right

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

agula98
You're talking about FarCry 5? Well, check in with detailed information. Please the people here, I was misled then.

S
Straic84 24.01.20

agula98
What is your percent? maybe you're just not aware that it supports these instructions.

S
Stribogg 24.01.20

hmm, the fucking marketing.. there is Absolutely no need in a new percent, for not to change the whole computer, only some FX to buy, and it's 10K, and I was quite happy with my dryer 6 core... But alas, it is not the first game where you drive into these SSE...

L
Leonn_24 24.01.20

Stribogg
Yes, the PERC is quite good for gaming the 955 th x4 3.8 ghz
and it seems like there are utility SSE Emulator which you can work around these instructions SSE

Intel Software Development Emulator for Windows

S
Stribogg 24.01.20

Leonn_24
Emulator will be a slide show not a game... That ososina last they still made a patch kind of like.. Maybe still do and farkray, there on the office forum has a bunch of indignant on the part of genomov and ФК5

a
agula98 24.01.20

Straic.84 wrote:
What is your percent?
i5-4460

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

agula98
agula98 wrote:
don't know, I have a CPU without sse this game works all right
The storyteller. i5 2014, Haswell, supports SSE4, SSE4.1, SSE4.2.
You should have googled before to mislead the people, and then I thought I screwed up somewhere.

tratata and ololo
They he pulls simple corridor game. They dream up a storm, contrary to common sense to play the modern game. Long time AMD offers a good line from the Riesen for mere pennies, you can buy for your favorite game, NO, we are going to be perverted, write petitions and create 100500 questions.
Well, it happens. Let try to continue to play since percent, which is already more than 8 years. This is totally awesome!
I will now not mention 2600k, as previously, which works to this day for the past 7 years, and fenopy, surpassed.

M
Moretc 24.01.20

tratata and ololo
I have a Hairdryer and you have my take. To фк5 I do not no what matter, not rowed one size fits all.