3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fred2013 24.01.20 12:52 pm

Good bad boys and girls

I propose to discuss the subjects in which HS are on the verge of good and evil and not so easy to determine good or bad. I don't mean the situation when the cool dudes cool Rob a Bank or famously wet a rival gang. And don't mean Nikita, which was originally a murderer, ready to kill a stranger, just for fun, but then began to change (not too drastically) when the hormones called to other needs.
However, there is another Nikita is an American TV show with Maggie Q. She doesn't kill anyone just like that, but turns out to be a victim of circumstances at the first opportunity from these circumstances leaves starting a new life and trying to stop the violence. In fact, she's just a good girl, and it also hardly worth discussing.
Rather, it is about such a character like Leon. Is he good or bad? The killer who earns a living by killing and that's not good. But at a certain point, directing all their ability to protect a girl in danger.
However, Leon managed people, and from this point of view it should be considered bad and good deeds. What about characters that consciously combining good and evil?
I propose to discuss another aspect of this problem. A fairly common situation in action: a good girl is kidnapped by the villains, but she manages to seize the weapon, and then she... commits suicide? Or she has more interesting options? Whether to end her life if he got in trouble?
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 24.01.20

Fred2013
Fred2013Fred2013 wrote:
I propose to discuss the subjects in which HS are on the verge of good and evil
What exactly do you propose on this issue to discuss? For example, Leon is nothing to discuss, the answer is already contained in your argument:
Fred2013Fred2013 wrote:
The killer who earns a living by killing It...good or bad?
I do not quite understand, how can there be options?
I have discussed in the context of this question is a curious circumstance that many people are not able to reflect on yourself, on what character they look: good or bad. A perfect example of my assertion - film series Brother. With all my sympathy and sincere sympathy to the tragedy of Sergei Bodrov, needs to understand that his character is people's favorite Danila Bagrov - a bastard, a sociopath, and autistic. As to the second part, exactly following the path of creative metamorphosis Jonathan Rambo, he enriched and even idiocy with patriotism. Why a man with such a history painted on the walls of houses in Moscow, with profound filosofskimi issues in what force, brother?- I deeply unclear. Apparently, the authors are still of the art facilities I believe that the power of autism.

Fred2013Fred2013 wrote:
I propose to discuss another aspect of this problem.
What's the problem? That not everyone in the world by far?
Fred2013Fred2013 wrote:
A fairly common situation in action: a good girl is kidnapped by the villains, but she manages to seize the weapon, and then she... commits suicide?
No. Again, it is unclear what the question is.

r
requiemmm 24.01.20

Good and evil are very relative, and purely positive or negative character looks like a doll. By the way, Danila Bagrov as the character is not a bastard. He is a warrior by nature. Just a warrior and acted like a warrior, in the setting of glorifying slavery. He was attacked - he killed the enemy, saw enemy mocks the weak - defended the weak. Brother asked - he harnessed all of it. Overall, he did the right thing and honestly not his fault that the slaves did not appreciate. For them the stability of their circuits is more important to live and die as a human.
There is, for example, Vito Corleone. Good or bad? What's the difference if he acted like a man and a real man? Defended his family as he could, kept order in the street, chaos was not created, not dope peddling. His only mistake was that he did not pay sufficient attention to the education of their children, well, sometimes.
Remember the more Dirty Harry:) This is what character? From the point of view of the state of the slave is negative, he killed his valuable property. From the point of view of a man - definitely a positive, he stopped completely frostbitten maniac.
Hero Eastwood again in the Unforgiven? What is the character? Yes, he is retired, but how many did he kill in the film, not the cause? The Sheriff, his six, the owner of the brothel, random thugs in the plot, that they were positive characters? No, they deserved every bullet. To kill thugs bad? No, but to state you are not a hero, and destroyer of valuable ownership, it does not understand, he only care about the number sheep in the herd. But why should a person accept the values of the state as their own? In particular, it is considered good what's good for the slave owner, to the detriment of themselves?

K
Kovboy belomor 24.01.20

Heh don't know true or not, but I heard vaguely that Spartacus abroad is not considered a hero. Although maybe it's old Soviet agitation. From the point of view of the Romans he is without a doubt not a hero. I mean the ROMANS, not Italians. I like this theme, like the movie angel Heart like. And no book Culling, P Gusev who is he a hero or a scumbag? Made a petty thief to gobble up a bunch of stuff, not counting the fact that will kill without hesitation, but stray dogs can't shoot a shock to him. :Test book.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

In the Game of Thrones like the characters enough.The same Dog:first Linestream waited,but the older sister of the stark saved,then younger sister helped.

K
Kovboy belomor 24.01.20

[Denis]
Yes the same killer of the king, lover of Cersei. The child wanted to kill, maim him. And at the end of the seventh season of conscience.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Well,Yes.Even felt sorry for him,when the hands are lost.View season 6 zakanchivayu.Kick not come off

M
MunchkiN 616 24.01.20

the Witcher 3 guys.
there are doing a good witch then replay for Slava
in mass effect Shepard may be to be bad and wants to stop slova antagonist and save the galaxy.
Batman has replaced law in Gotama, the roof he will not Nitsche, it goes like this and all the bandits bream gives.

F
Fred2013 24.01.20

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the impression that the discussion is started just listing characters that come good times, bad times. Let's also remember the Forester (the Hunter), which in the stories such as Snow white first, agrees to kill her, but then changes his mind and releases, at great personal risk. I would like, however, to discuss WHY these characters do. Just the mood some bad, some good, or is there a more compelling reason arising out of biography of the character?

r
requiemmm 24.01.20

Wanted screenwriter? In General, there are two options, one: usually a man is something sacred for him and, regardless of the General line of conduct, he will defend it. Reminded maniac one of the victims was his girlfriend, which he only remembered the good he did not kill:) so option two, the viewer's moral compass is completely shot down by propaganda and ranges for the sine wave...and the character is linear. In this case, say, man, waiting for his sweetheart died early on the following round of reincarnation, in the eyes of the viewer becomes vile pedophile:) And the traitor, issuing authorities last reserves of food his family - a hero and do not care that they are now waiting for hunger.

F
Fred2013 24.01.20

Well, I try to lead by example. But for example, take my favorite Oz the great and powerful. Up to a certain point Oscar - a scoundrel, a crook and a scumbag willing to kill, knowing I only because he's promised a mountain of gold. When the attack breaks down, it starts bubbling up of contradictions: he still wants to be rich and afford to let down people who trusted him, but on the other hand - he's just not able to help them. However, at some point (after a conversation with the Porcelain girl), he realizes that in his hands the key to victory, and then he forgets his greed and gold are only interested in how one of the tools to achieve victory. He then plays his own death, this uses its own former image of rascal and money-grubber, and creates the image of a Great and Terrible, which saves, knowing I and free of the emerald city. At the end of the film he is a noble hero that rivals Batman and worthy beauties Glinda almost nothing in common with the old Oscar. And it turns out that Oscar the rascal was largely due to hopelessness and lack of guidance. Benchmarks gave it Glinda, and the rest he created himself.