3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow_Ghost 24.01.20 12:52 pm

Questions? (Transport Fever)

In the second mission in Europe asking to move the steel through the water, can't figure out how to deliver the steel to the port?
Near the port constructed the loading facility, and carts steel there not taking that wrong?
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
cococ 24.01.20

Into jobs not played! In the sandbox more interesting, there are some glitches! Oil,coal,ore, then produce , then there is(((Tried all cities to implement, the problem(( now only one! A lot of trains, the game began to slow down(( the Train that got do(( No that would be one train was carrying and brought a different product, and not have that would be a few trains rolled purely on a single product((

S
Shadow_Ghost 24.01.20

at the depot you can configure the wagon will only be loaded to a specific load.

c
cococ 24.01.20

Started with 1850, already in 1918-one city has fully loaded right products and passengers--the head already around went due to the number of paths and trails))) it is also Necessary to change machinery in a timely manner(((

k
kan kanich 24.01.20

Shadow_Ghost
Steel production - Shipping - Shipping -port - to-port -Shipping - Shipping the bridge.
Transport ask steel (depot transport with a right cross)

D
Dpll[Ru] 24.01.20

What to do if during map generation. In the middle of it (and not only) strip without mountains and rivers?

m
maksim_35nh6 24.01.20

when load the map I get out or not enough space or need permission for a folder to save the map. What to do with it...

m
maksim_35nh6 24.01.20

I don't know

B
Bibugancho 24.01.20

Guys tell me where to put game save? One evening I played, built a huge network that remained regularly on the icon of the floppy disk, always kept in a new saving. Turn off the computer the next day after logging in the game already have not found their saving. Although it played in training and there kept the game they were after restarting the game.

p
pusikalka 24.01.20

I have a problem with the trains and the ranks stay the way I put depo, Copley train cars and set up a new line but when the mood and put a train on this line it says cannot find path to the bus stop, help please .

X
X_Foxters 24.01.20

pusikalka
perhaps because it is not properly placed traffic lights or held on a contact network

M
Murgen75 24.01.20

I have a question - to begin with 1876 (or 75 th. I do not remember exactly), ran on the road 2 carts, but with one difference, one has a speed of 20 km and the other 15 km away, and it so happened that the first was behind the second, and so resets the speed to 15 km. I want to solve this problem, built 4. lane road, I thought the first cart will overtake the second, but it was not there, she's so lagging behind the second. How to make carts, trucks and other vehicles, overtaking each other on the road, if it allows the band?

M
Murgen75 24.01.20

Another issue is how to reduce the motion time in the game, and it flies like mad. An example is a cargo station with a length of 160 meters, train of 15 freight cars, with a total capacity of 60 (15х4), from the moment the engine stopped at the station until the last train left the station after unloading, was 21 days, that's not right. So, I wonder how to make so that time flowed a little slower, about 5 times that of unloading the structure took more than 21 days, and about 4, at least. What's there to train, I have a horse-drawn cart crosses the street with a length of 35 houses at a speed of 15 km / h, 2 months and 10 days, is that for a horror, there should be the speed of the game to reduce at least 70 times, so the wagon was crossing the street not for 70 days and the day, max, and the groom should have time to go to the saloon for lunch and a few hours of sleep after that.

K
Kalwin 24.01.20

Hello everyone. The question arose, I don't know, maybe something I'm doing wrong.
Is such a case I have that doesn't produce the enterprise product. for example.
Start a new game.since the beginning of the game associated one or three railway lines, agricultural(livestock and crop) enterprises and send everything to a single point, where this just make the product. But that's not the problem, it produces nothing and gives the message that"not enough equipment on the line, try to add more cars.... and all throughout the game, the company should not produce the product.

S
Sermiun 24.01.20

Kalwin
Re-launch of the line. This happened