3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
treffff 24.01.20 12:53 pm

Man in quarantine and poltergeist (Prey (2017))

Guys, how to kill a poltergeist? grenade it, so that it became visible? And the guy in quarantine with electricity to sleep. How to aclimate? while left him locked in quarantine unconscious.
15 Comments
Sort by:
t
treffff 24.01.20

I have no psychoscope

s
soulfox 24.01.20

The poltergeist's attack appears. When it's visible, you can scan it. After scanning it and put a label on it you can determine where it is. Overall not a very dangerous enemy. But the first meeting is impressive. I think you can use a grenade, which prohibits the psi-abilities, but I have a few of them always were and I used a plaster gun. Sagipsul had it scanned, was killed.

s
soulfox 24.01.20

treffff
Well then vinode to attack, that he appeared. He has some offensive abilities. Usually he primarily uses lift you in the air lifts. Just leave the thread and look carefully around, he palitsya when attacking.

X
XZAS 24.01.20

treffff
To aclimate you the ability to mind control.

t
treffff 24.01.20

to threads not to produce then ask. Guys, why the need for injectors that are close to the kits in the wheel weapon selection. I did not understand, piling up and piling up..I do them in the scrap sent

T
The X-Files 24.01.20

treffff
Injectors(psychostimulant that increases psionic potential) need for skill Combat focus(slow time) and the branch mimics some skills also consume these things.

t
treffff 24.01.20

The X-Files
can write details what is the use of military concentration and as the injector is connected to him?

s
soulfox 24.01.20

treffff
During combat concentration time slows down, so you can do more attacks and still not get or hardly get in return - the enemy won't have time to apply them. When used, consumed the psionic energy, which can be restored by using the injector. By the way I found a chip that slowly regenerates psi energy. I was very pleased with this chip.
A very useful skill, especially if pumped only skills people. I can't say for sure, but probably in combination with the power - I already pumped to level 2 - when using battle of concentration and attack of the phantom of inviza, a wrench - hold down the LMB, that would blow was strong - the phantom falls, and then finishing him off is not a problem. And ammunition great saves.

t
treffff 24.01.20

guys, how to open cells under the chips in the suit and the helmet?

s
saa0891 24.01.20

treffff wrote:
guys, how to open cells under the chips in the suit and the helmet?
Upgrade your abilities a modification of your suit and psychotronics it will appear as soon as you take psychoshop,the plot go,you won't pass.

d
dnk_kdn 24.01.20

I personally poltergeists drenched blankly out of the shotgun, pre-sagipsul at the time of manifestation.

G
Grandshot 24.01.20

And to me more fun to hunt them with a wrench computing only the sound of footsteps. Lift into the air, and you have to have the same height and pikiwasi)
Then badly battered love to run and hide in the other room, is also fun)

M
MLShadow 24.01.20

I have a man in quarantine after a while simply disappeared, and I even before the abilities of Typhon got, and his cell remained locked.

c
callmegod 24.01.20

Cast, you can safely kill without psychoscope. Just need to shoot side of things, which he raises into the air. Well, or distortion appear, also seen sometimes. They likewise gipsoteca.
And cut people disappear, they type in the cargo Bay that, if leave. Well, you will not see more, because... and then the story and listen to the dialogue.

D
DayPsycho 24.01.20

Cool!!! But in reality, the pass will be??? Or suparno still without cheats?