3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 19.09.19 08:15 am

Particles PhysX. MicroProse (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

All of them regular micro-freezes? It's like something is constantly loaded (but the system have enough power to keep a stable 60), the RAM free bunch of memory too.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_noob_is 19.09.19

Was it before when I was playing.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 19.09.19

Yes, God knows, I have friezes with battle at sea.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.09.19

I was in town (at the port) until I turned off vertical sync. Now everything is perfect.

a
a_noob_is 19.09.19

There of particles that is just like smoke.

b
baracus10 19.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
Not. The plane is another. In the game's only double-buffering, and according to this if 60 does not hold, it drops to 30 and back here regularly jumps (30 to 60). But those friezes which I, is somewhat different.
maksik.ussd
Maybe so. However, I absolutely do not understand how micro-friezes as in the upload. Well, the same crappy optimization of the game. So old, and even on the 770-th not working fine.

H
Hobo Sexual 19.09.19

baracus10
The game is crooked is implemented NVIDIA PhysX, FPS drops on my GTX 980. After disable it everything is Ok, stable 60 frames.

G
GG4 19.09.19

Hobo Sexual
The map more than 2 years, you with this junk wanted PhysX to play c and 60 fps?

b
baracus10 19.09.19

GG4
Too thick, well.

H
Hobo Sexual 19.09.19

GG4
Go finish your homework)

F
FreidRBC 19.09.19

Hobo Sexual
I have finally 1070 and i5, one hell friezes with wild as well, then............. Top game rules go, and now this crap. And even in the city at the crowd and vegetation frieze fiercely

H
Hobo Sexual 19.09.19

FreidRBC
I don't know, PhysX turned off and I'm good.

N
Nikolay Shiryaev 19.09.19

I helped in the control panel in the NVIDIA control 3d settings to specify the. exe of the game and put adaptive sync. Also turned on the performance mode to the maximum. In the game fiziks and disabled vertical sync, everything else at maximum. Stable 60fps, subsidence of the tearing there.map of 1066, fx6300.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.09.19

Tama like Ira's MicroProse tum are not affiliated Tama shorter already begins to show a problem drakelow because need a CPU with a fast cache and fast memory leprousy multiple microzide
with AMD FKH I remember drove a bus and Hooper trasport