3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenoks1166 24.01.20 12:54 pm

Resources and their number (Hearts of Iron 4)

Good afternoon.
Please tell me how via settings(files in root folder) to increase the number of resources, factories, plants, shipyards and oil rigs?
And what you can do to change the files? Well, there is power, strength of troops, speed of production? And how it to change?
Trainer does not work
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
wirbelwind707 24.01.20

resources you can edit via the history folder\states. There are all regions with their characteristics are. About slots of construction is not know

A
Antonianon 24.01.20

Lenoks1166
About the trainer: it is quite possible that the versions differ.

W
WanRoi 24.01.20

Lenoks1166
Increased Resources mod adds countries steel,aluminum, etc. by the Way nothing difficult to bust 100 began in Tibet in this fashion is not. A text file is easily editable.
Population Growth+ mod affects the inflow of population(demography), I personally settled on a value of 0.11(right notepadom)
Increased Manpower from Non-Cored States - mod: % of the population, not the national territory who will join your army.

And part of buildings will have to study are here:
https://hoi4.paradoxwikis.com/Building_modding

c
costia.stepanow2014 24.01.20

in the FAL 00_buildings.txt string max_level = xx - max factories/military,factories/bunkers and t,d, in the region. but not more than 25 plants/factories/oil refineries/reactors/silos/yards. With bunkers/radar/air defense/infrastructure we recommend not to use more than 10 (warning)