3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
globys777 24.01.20 12:56 pm

Discussion of everything related to updating the game SCUM (SCUM)

Everyone who finds out first about updates, please write here.

And that developed promise to enter the game????

I think that apart from optimization, bugs, it is necessary to introduce transport is necessary,and that Pescadero is just PPC not really.

Further, in time to introduce new maps, and more Loot in the settlements.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

I budushee while pirates yuzayu BUT Yes, although transport ,,,,it would be too easy ,,,,and the highlights will disappear, but the loot in the settlements I was only 2 days looked,played , and realized that most of the loot in the settlements is so-so

g
globys777 24.01.20

FOX_Skaynet
Well transport would be good,for the simple reason that the map is not small and on the machine ogrady to collect and loot put there to unload the backpacks, as we assume in Armagh 3.
Although there are already something like working. and even that it was, but for what I do not know

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

globys777я also found, may until for crafting the accumulator

K
Kostya HIRURG 24.01.20

transport possible, but the map makes no sense and it's too big. it is necessary to correct a little the mechanics of the game and add buildings, weapons and stuff to the weapons(scopes, Glushakov, etc.). promised to add NPCs and a quest chain. and the most important thing is the game is not thrown, so that updated and new added anything, then the game will be popular for me so

A
ALESHA_ONLINE 24.01.20

On Karak sight you can hang?

S
SAGAT007 24.01.20

game glucina PPC, gravelet my laptop will run it , and powerful PC can't run gives error because of direks, and they are the same for me