3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 03.09.19 11:11 am

What happens with all games if Steam closes and Valve will go bankrupt?

That would be so in 10-15 years steam suddenly closes, as players will be able to play hundreds of purchased games? In the history already there were cases when a great company went bankrupt, the same Atari, Sierra, THQ. Not think, not paranoic. Your guess.
61 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 03.09.19

come one big fallout at all

T
Tracked 03.09.19

Your guess
Steam will never go bankrupt
Spoilersa the expense of the hamsters
And on the subject, it will be the end of gaming industry

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 03.09.19

Tracked
Why? This is the end of PC platforms, but not consoles.

S
SheDDing 03.09.19

Before the bankruptcy they release HL3 and immediately all of them will be good)

A
A3MOH 03.09.19

if this happens, all your games in your Steam library will be unavailable. AFAIK, all digital copies is a digital distribution service. It's the same as with iTunes. Sobsna, in this sense the jewel better.

D
Devil208 03.09.19

All games will be gone forever. And you have to write a complaint are not eligible. In persons. the agreement says that the holder of the incentive may at any time disable the steam service, without notice, for an indefinite period, even forever.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 03.09.19

Simply do not need to take the game to rent near Gabin.

S
SignIn 03.09.19

What is steam?
Spoiler
Solerno pitch gaming will Zepa

T
Temnyy_Master 03.09.19

we have to think about good)

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 03.09.19

After 5 minutes, kicks off Autumn Sale in steam,so not exactly ruined.

F
Fondelsy 03.09.19

and I don't care, I consolers :D

A
Aleksator 03.09.19

what torrents will close as well?

V
Vanya Vatov 03.09.19

Oh funny guys you guys?
Devil208
All games will be gone forever.
lol
A3MOH
if this happens, all your games in your Steam library will be unavailable. in this respect, the jewel better.
Lil
All images licenses are and will always be available on the torrents and the keys of your games are not going anywhere,the only thing that will be covered is your steam achievements and perhaps store them in the cloud,everything else will work,even the multiplayer,because the server is not steam, contains (in addition to their games,and it's mostly servers on the computers of users are created).
But it's just a theory,because steam will not close ever,Sony will go bankrupt soon,they have losses out constantly and incentive earnings,incentive closing this as Abramovich will give up their hundreds of oil and go live in a tent,as Putin will go sweep the yards,as unreal.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

well, this can be assumed in 20 years
here option 2. or steam will buy another company such as yukoz purchased the content Yandex sites. or steam just suezo and will be dead trademark.
in the latter case, most likely that Igor will be forever not available.
but it will happen probably not immediately but in the event of the death of Peka gaming or the wrong strategy of the stim. the period will begin to appear its analogs or change the method of licensing Igor. and old soul soda mV indie trash will be lost forever.
so potsony I SUSU crackers and stocking up on Repack. after 20 years 20-50 TB backup, I think will be a big pitch problem

D
DVBBS 03.09.19

Definitely it will cause a kick for some gamers, but the torrents and other clients has not been canceled. :D

G
GTAman 03.09.19

A3MOH
It's the same as with iTunes.
Files-that, bought it, fully self-contained. However, for games write tucholke.

S
Simon Friendly 03.09.19

Just the developers of the cult games,sign contracts with Origin, or Uplay,that's all.
Nothing fatal will happen at all.

4 Palca 03.09.19

goes bankrupt?99% share of the world Gabe

F
Flow4Master 03.09.19

In the world will increase the number of mass suicides gamers, lost its ACC with tysyachi games on it.

S
Shine 03.09.19

But I didn't know that before the advent of Steem gaming industry did not exist.