3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B3wakked 24.01.20 12:56 pm

Problem with installation of any version. (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

Good day,the problem is the following:
Downloaded and tried to install Fear2 origins,57% gave me an error,something like a broken installer,well,I think it's not rare.
Download 2 version,the same situation.Moreover,1 of the versions is already installed,the problem during unpacking via DT.
Shake 2,the same thing,and the essence of the problem 1 the same,to reach the middle and give an error of lost file,the Internet works without errors,you start to blame the problems of Windows Explorer,now I will try to update it,but not sure,because other games such have no problems. Actually, and 1 Fear it is now established,everything is OK.
Well, can not the same on all resources to spread the different versions and all non-working?
Any thoughts on the matter?
Steam certainly has not been canceled,but broke so the nearest month exactly,and itching....

By the way,most installerul brought the percent overload that the mouse was moving with a delay of a minute,and then just showed me the setting time constant.
PS If you allow for the possibility that somewhere the speed jumped at the torrent,is it possible to fully verify the downloaded folder to the problem of lost files,rather than downloading completely new? I mean,I can remove the file from the downloaded file in the Torah,then re-open the torrent file and it will automatically check it,but it doesn't help she's too superficial.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
B3wakked 24.01.20

R
Rin Shirayuki 24.01.20

Most likely business in gland, I was like because of the marriage of RAM. Causes a lot in common. And to check on bytosti, right click the torrent on the game and choose to recalculate the hash.

b
bloomm 24.01.20

Checksum error probably, memory, and hard need to check.

L
Leonn_24 24.01.20

hard

B
B3wakked 24.01.20

Hike really hard,what to do? Cleaned from bad sectors?