3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndRussian 24.01.20 01:23 pm

Impressions from the full version (Driver: Parallel Lines)

Write your impressions who played this game ;)
156 Comments
Sort by:
m
mefin 24.01.20

very pleased with the video sequences,if the whole game had such graphics in them,it would be very cool! ) played very little so far,the city is more like Mafia than GTA,cars skorri reminiscent of GTA. Overall the game is very very good,compared to Drawer 3 - heaven and earth

X
Xstar88 24.01.20

Great experience!!! And do not compare with GTA, they are different...the main thing is the race...I think the developers went back to the Driver 1, all of the case, count great cars, too normal, however the cops are a little dumb, well, it's everywhere...But pumping cars is implemented on the level, then you and the discs, and nitro, and glass, etc. etc. + new machines that can be purchased normal number...What else did you like? Model is damaged, there is direct CRASHDAY of some kind, not that in GTA...and just do not know how it goes, but first impressions are stronger than GTA SA, although the latter is an absolute hit...
PS Yes, would rather have a license and transfer a pirate is TERRIBLE, though I know eng. but annoying to listen to them, I WANT a NORMAL TRANSLATION!

N
NTN 24.01.20

A dual impression. On the one hand the idea is very good and original, but sold it all at an average level. Sometimes it becomes very boring.

E
Easy.Rider 24.01.20

2Xstar88
turn on captions and do not worry ;-)

I liked the game, I think fans of the first 2 pieces, also will be happy. Count very good cars and damage much better than in GTA. Another huge plus for optimization, the game is smarter than driv3r'and
Minus the game - the authors decided to make the characters cartoonish like in GTA. This is very bad!

Hope it's a worthy competitor to GTA4)))

M
Makedonskiy 24.01.20

The graphics in the game? Sensecam full paragraph, only worse in GTA 2.

G
Gr1nGo 24.01.20

The graphics are good, much more beautiful than GTA: SA, screenshots see here, then another lay.

E
Easy.Rider 24.01.20

2TipaYa
it looks like the screenshots were done with minimum settings and a resolution of 640на480)

i
igorek44 24.01.20

My screens
http://bf2modsmaps2.freephpnuke.org/gate.html?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=446#446

D
Diablo4832 24.01.20

I played driver PTS.liked
pros:good graphics,at times better than driver3,music class and the rollers are made stylish
cons: did not like cherokeenorth , well gg as similar to hairy woman model)

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 24.01.20

He's 18, and he's a pretty slender build. Nothing, then he will be 46...

s
strik 24.01.20

SUPER!!!Compared to San Andreas just heaven and earth!Cool car chases,good graphics, interesting plot and cool music.In short a MUST HAVE!

r
rexx2005 24.01.20

too easy of a driving part, opponents of the drivers have zero intellect, and catch up gg is not capable, except that in a straight line if you go by bus))
Machine cool painted, houses - boxes covered with textures and people of Mego miserable.
Action part anywhere villain.

D
Dimonius 24.01.20

Guys , driver it ive the Africa driver . In this game never focused on the action part , the carrier was always the race and even very good . Remember the first driver , the second , Oh that was a mad car chases , but that's where I recently played the first driver and the second emulsion , nostalgia . Driver 4 , what can I say , the Bomb !! but only something I did not like the city in 2006 , some too clumsy machine , polygons, it got a little , than the cars of 1978 , and the game in his repertoire ---- Unique game !

G
Gr1nGo 24.01.20

By the way, the one who sings that AI cops have zero...has no hearing...
The cops behaved very logically, in a word, the way it behaved I am. Ie for example, during a chase, when you've got one car, you drive another unsuspecting mantovas you, a split second, he thinks and then includes the flasher and joins the pursuit.

In San Andreas about your crimes after a second knew the entire staff and Mantovani started respawntime right in front.

Impressions from the acquaintance with the police seriously detracts from clumsy animation...and small bugs in the AI, when the cops arrived on the scene, not finding the culprit, get in the car and kill up a wall...instead of having to go back home...

M
M.A.g. 24.01.20

Diablo4832
In the ' 70s, it was fashionable.

r
rexx2005 24.01.20

By the way, the one who sings that AI cops have zero...in fact there is no hearing.The cops behaved very logically, in a word, the way it behaved I
===========================================================
I'm very sorry.
A good AI? well, well...
The police driver is a separate conversation....
1. can't get the player permanently in something fitting=> about the drive zakaulkam you can forget, then maybe about cops you can forget forever.
2. the delay in seconds all nonsense( plus it generally any side not related to AI), if it's a game I have to enjoy it. in this case, cats-and-mouse with the police, but then some snail's stride -- or the cops turtles.

In San Andreas about your crimes after a second knew the entire staff and Mantovani started respawntime right in front
-----------------------------
well here they raspinatsa not in front of the nose, but the sense from them a zero.

G
Gr1nGo 24.01.20

1. can't get the player permanently in something fitting=> about the drive zakaulkam you can forget, then maybe about cops you can forget forever.

So what do you want? So they rammed you chtol...in all the cracks...
You imagine how to behave debris resulting from such situations in life...In the end, they try not to lose criminal mind, so just keep some distance until he or he will not pechataetsya or will not do something even something stupid...Besides, Mantovani state-owned...use them as cannon fodder is not profitable.

Well, about that can't catch...
I believe you're very superficially acquainted with the game and do not understand that the level and quality of prosecution depends on the degree of tagaste you committed crimes. Of course, if you exceeded the speed...you a helicopter will not send...but if, for example, stole mantovas, then extrude you will be as follows...

r
rexx2005 24.01.20

I believe you're very superficially acquainted with the game and do not understand that the level and quality of prosecution depends on the degree of tagaste you committed crimes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
He opened his eyes!! fully filled indicator, even special forces were summoned, but only that this effort will not name,
stupidly he left us the first muscle car without the upgrade, I'm not saying that when saderia for all sorts of BH 9(well in the 2nd task of our age give), then they have nothing to do can not.

So what do you want? So they rammed you chtol...in all the cracks...
they are doing it.
use them as cannon fodder is not profitable
no, they ONCE again used as cannon fodder, 2-3 COP just plain straight(to put it mildly exaggerating here, say: barely crawling), when you try to catch the tail of the meet... obstacles in the face of civilian cars, poles and other objects which you cannot afford to pass. and those that remained can izbavitsja just drove into the lane, no matter at what speed the chance that they miss and go have donuts very large, even if you are coming by bus. A great example of finding a way - the mission where you have to lead the cops to ODA. places... Here's a great mindless meat.
You imagine how to behave debris resulting from such situations in life...
I damn like in life, if like myself get in and steal, but the fact remains, debris in the driver just for beauty.
To the question of realism, the cops that also have a narrow viewing angle? they are also not able to look back?

o
ololololololololo 24.01.20

I have a problem here: I bought the pirates, a collection of all parts of the Driver. litsuhi and no one knows when it will appear. so the game cut out all the intros !!! tell me, is it somewhere to download? or maybe there is someone with unlimited traffic and can fill in anywhere that I downloaded ? :-)

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 24.01.20

Does anyone have codes for the PS2 version???????? Pzhaluysta give. very need!!!!!!!!