3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chelovek-piksel 24.01.20 01:26 pm

Nuclear weapons and waste. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Look at the bases of some available. Questions:
1. The advantages of creating it in what? CDA to amuse and achivku to?
2. Cons? Like snake horn grows for nuclear weapons is one more minus karma.
3. Where is it located? How to defuse it?
4. The nuclear waste. What gives? What to do with them and how?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoGranata 24.01.20

people-pixel
1.A nuclear weapon gives you immunity.What would you not attack people.Can attack only those who have the title of Hero
2.Yes, like them no
3.Stored in resources,and on the basis of the unknown.Can not be cleaned.
4.If I'm not mistaken they remain from a nuclear bomb,but as I do not know exactly

c
chelovek-piksel 24.01.20

RicoGranata
Thanks for the info. Begin the development. Everything else I learn in the course.

c
chelovek-piksel 24.01.20

1 the bomb was assembled. Achivku Containment got. Took 50 thousand of heroism. The horn grew, the blood is not washed off.
About the attacks - or a lot of heroes or retaliation ignores nuclear weapons, but the attack has not ceased.

c
chelovek-piksel 24.01.20

1.Kraft lasts for 24 hours(tab resources - the right). Make it - will become a demon and 50K heroism lose. It is possible to create 4 pieces.
2. Nuclear weapons you can steal and lose, respectively. On the advanced base kept a maximum of 4 pieces on the main platform next to the spawn point(like a normal container will fullonica).

3.The mechanism of the transition from PB to offline database turbid. You receive the stolen guns there immediately. The first 4 pieces remain on the online stolen base, and 5-8 go off base where they can be disposed of for the achievements of 1000 heroism and CDA. Is 100k GMP.
They also say they can bomb other players bases with nuclear weapons, but what you do not want. Yes, and don't know how.

V
Vic203B-boy 24.01.20

people-pixel
but if 300000 points of heroism all the same, the horn will grow?

c
chelovek-piksel 24.01.20

Vic203B-boy
There are points of heroism, but there are hidden points of demonism. Their game is not visible, but for the creation of nuclear weapons, their very high award.

V
Vic203B-boy 24.01.20

people-pixel
blunt system...

B
BestSaller 24.01.20

RicoGranata
How to get the title hero?

T
TIGLYA 24.01.20

Couple I do not understand what conditions must be met

R
Richards 24.01.20

Right now at anybody is not present, and the conditions for obtaining a hero with 200 000 extra points of heroism need.

B
Belliwers 24.01.20

200000 heroism not so much

D
DopleZZ 24.01.20

karma if you can recover. as if simply re-type heroism