3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20 01:26 pm

Storage (SCUM)

guys help !!climbed to the base hiding from the robots natural cartridge ,,all sorts of nice things ,,,there is something like a SAFE ZONE or something ya know ????WHERE TO STORE THINGS EXCEPT PRIEBE ???,,,,and Any backpack BUT IT's not rubber though, and the volumetric
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 24.01.20

FOX_Skaynet
Welcome. By the place,but it can be possible that your stash can find.
That look in about 2 min
Spoiler

p
prick1e 24.01.20

Victor.T.
I do not advise to watch this fool, he is not even minimally versed in the game. Chest the way you can craft only if there is a level of basic skills to survive

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

Victor.T.THANKS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not online ,,,,YET,,,I'm on the pirates in singles, may in the future acquire litsuhu ,,,first get through all of it !))))) THANKS

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

will probyvat ,,,,and how to get or to get or to develop skills ????:)

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

IGRUHA INTERESTING NOO,,,,,COMPLICATED AT first Mechanica games,craft and so on ,,,IIII Too doracie requirements and engine duraci :((

C
Carelia 24.01.20

FOX_Skaynet
A single things at this point in the boxes can not be stored they in rejoining the game lost.

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

once uzh it in this теkjv ,,,,,,,IU of Louth ,,,,he spamide ????and with what interval?????

k
kamael1988 24.01.20

depends on where..in single player if you stand at the mailbox, at the airport, for example, simply go to the main menu and go back into the game..the loot in the boxes is updated...half an hour and may be in the military clothing fully dressed, +reservation, helmet, backpack, SVD, AK or Aksu and ammo a little

P
PG_CrazyPunk 24.01.20

And what to do in the game? Never played these games before. A little pokrovitel, quickly tired, confused. Looked a couple of bunkers and airport simultaneously killing other players. Outfit top rounds well, earned 400 glory...and then what to do? Camping at the airport? Kakuei purpose prisleduet game?

L
LenivyiBob 24.01.20

PG_CrazyPunk
Spawn - run - to Lutetia - to kill - to die.
But there is a rumor that Scum will be able to survive and escape. Naturally.

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.01.20

PG_CrazyPunkну studying the map ,,,,,looking for things ,,,,,camping ,,,and so on ,,.in General this genre for everybody