3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 19.09.19 08:15 am

The problem with using abilities. (The Evil Within 2)

People like to use the ability of the Predator in the thread stealth? It is written: come for a certain distance, lights up the icon and hit the space bar.... As not fit, that does not illuminate and does not happen, I do not understand how to use it. Who care about this skill? help.
16 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 19.09.19

serega1121
All there is correctly described. Five meters to the enemy, the icon turns red press a button and start to quickly sneak up behind the meter to the enemy icon appears hidden murder press and wet. The buttons do not say what, because I always change yourself under control. But the description of the ability of these keys are specified.

f
fox345 19.09.19

serega1121
Here for clarity. The console really. But the principle is clear.
Spoiler

s
serega1121 19.09.19

I have no lights, maybe a bug.
License.

f
fox345 19.09.19

serega1121
Look in the description of which button is responsible for the final blow and a meter from him, try it. I might be able to fill up without icons tips, if you ride over time the hand will stuff.

f
fox345 19.09.19

serega1121
In General, a predator and a murder around the corner a good tool only in the nightmare of the first passage. When you re on the weaker levels in these abilities there is no need. Rounds is enough.

s
serega1121 19.09.19

On nightmare and play. Murder out of the corner pumped, cool stuff.
Tomorrow I will try with the predator experiment.

d
dimon-alfa 19.09.19

go behind the enemy, as it will remain up to 5 meters appears to be adjacent to the shelter,but the red color, press the space bar, Sebastian sprints and 1-2 meters in front of the enemy there is the sign of rapid killing and at this point, press F (default buttons)

f
fox345 19.09.19

serega1121
Look in the settings there all inclusive.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 19.09.19

In order not to miss a moment with the appearance of the icon I clicked (rhythmically a couple of times) the action button F immediately after pressing the Space bar. This helps to avoid awkward situations when you run up to the enemy and don't have time to click on the...button uparyvaetes in the back and hi feed from the monster.

D
DarkTenshi666 19.09.19

By the way is also a problem with the use of this skill , this is a red icon well in any dick doesn't want to appear , then what to do?

Only a couple of times per game the icon POPs up(randomly) , and so as I say to be at a distance of 5 meters from the enemy <--- it doesn't work =(

M
Melados 19.09.19

Some crude skill. The red mark does not appear almost, and even if it is easy to miss and just bristling at the back of the enemy. Murder out of the corner much more useful.

s
serega1121 19.09.19

Not working the Lord, not what happens as soon as did not try.
Why I spent 12000 gel. Will have to load an earlier save. I'm not Jewish but I wish so much green snot.

D
DarMut _mh 19.09.19

I also have this ability does not work.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 19.09.19

fox345
Cool ability, and a hatchet remains

D
DarMut _mh 19.09.19

This shit works all the same. Tell what it is for those who will have the same problem.

First you need to turn the stupid display of the cover and then the same symbol will appear for the convergence (and perhaps not necessary but I like, only after it began to appear).
And secondly this calicina ability crookedly works. Sometimes it turns back NPC as much in the pan to discover the most necessary point for convergence.
Yes, I saw how easy doing it is a skill some demonstrators (all with the prefix PS, in this case), but that they have, and we have the computers skill works exactly as described, i.e. very bad.

v
voron11115677 18.10.20

fox345
I don't have any icons at all, it's just for the joystick icon.