3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayrat 24.01.20 01:26 pm

Problems with passing in D2 (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

Mine predposlednii mission, there's still a lot of demons go and appear out of nowhere.Can't soak Uther he has 1,400 lives
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aidar - Eventful 24.01.20

1.Level up your hero to the maximum.
2.The Alliance with the undead.
3.Somewhere in there the shop was very good polozhitelnym spell.
4.Well elixirs.

And consider passed.

A
Ayrat 24.01.20

How to propose a marriage, I think only he can offer!
In this missi only 2 races I and People.

A

So it's not the last mission. As in the last mission, you will have four(all races) and the task will be to defend like hell and Bang Asteroth with Uther-demon.
1.How to make an Alliance? Need to relationship stood in the graph the world(this is facilitated by, for example, the tribute or the destruction of enemies of the race that you want to join). Then you can offer an Alliance.
2.About the missions. Use of demons appearing to pump his demons. But remember that once the five hundred days, the mission will lose(unless the main goal.

A
Ayrat 24.01.20

500 days!!! Mine after 100-something days of Uther himself begins to chase you!

A

So I ran otnih about 430 days. But in the asset there were people as much as 41 levels.

A
Ayrat 24.01.20

But in Disciples II - Servants of The Dark one last mission for the devils there and you need to kill some guy in the library but how to get to it, there in the way of the rock, and in order written that you need to meet with Crowley, but where can I find searched?

A
Ayrat 24.01.20

Hey is anyone here?

A

Ayrat
This game is not yet played. After playing for Necromicon immediately threw time little.

D
DarkAngel.89 24.01.20

Ayrat and as the campaign is called Mysia and a room?

N
Naglyy kotyara 24.01.20

about Uther, by the way...70 days-and this pid.Aras starts to stomp to the crevice(( not enough somehow, so the last card to reveal, don't you think? developed, bitches, although used hundreds of moves given. only had that one capital kryaknut(

P
PAKHAN 24.01.20

Th-then you slowly moved. I killed them all and missed moves, pieces 5-10 missed - mana saved on spells.

A

Yeah...by the way the last Missy for demons just for 50-60 days standard it is already possible to kill Uther...

N
Naglyy kotyara 24.01.20

I moves a dozen pissed away...came almost to the capital - and then the undead are slim units to the crevice flooded...msati(( had back stomp...

B
Bianor 24.01.20

Stepan, especially for thoughtful players, demons have Perseus. Open the card and HOW much you WANT.
Soak it just like wee - pumped the Incubus and ready.

N
Naglyy kotyara 24.01.20

paralysis, Yes...coxed the spell)) and I'm always the Incubus, the demons, when, shake)

N
Naglyy kotyara 24.01.20

did you notice when you take the capital, you often get resources - spells in there, mana, gold and nichrome...often don't get)) I remember the dead of the four capitals of the resources fell only one)

N
Naglyy kotyara 24.01.20

The people, rescue!! put Disciples gold with Addons, and it requires a hero above level 10. plyat I do not have already forces all new missions take place...I thaipulse. throw PLA thread who saves hero level 10 anyone but the undead.

I
INFORSER666 24.01.20

Yes you can, and be the first to start, there are only 10 recommended, the main export...
You get all the resources of the race, which broke... If nothing is gained -so they were homeless!!!

B
Blaidmaster 24.01.20

I went Disaypls eve of Ragnarok for the people and wanted to save the hero mission to guard the light and I write the type, you can save only the heroes hired in your cities , it chsto I get it off I bought why is that?

A

See what is written above....Mona and the first to start....