3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20 01:28 pm

Lost loads (American Truck Simulator)

Hello everybody, please tell me ATS 1.31 lost cargo.
Ie took the load and went, passing about 40-50 miles and the load just disappears
of the mods is only a map and a couple of trucks
game pirates
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vorlam_ 24.01.20

Change pirates. Put from another author I used to have this was when Mehanikov put a game.

l
losevo58 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
Buy a license! And will not waste goods, and more.
I don't understand people who play constantly for Pirates!
It's one thing to put the pirates for review and it's another thing to play continuously.
Because too many benefits of the License before the Pirates. I will not enumerate so obvious.
Are these people so pissed off or used for a freebie, and then clutter up the forums with stupid questions, like what is now in the header of the theme.
After all, what is a Pirate game, it's no more, no less - cracked the program, and as you know such programs can not work complete and without error.

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

losevo58
previously, this was not on pirates, and I do not see many advantages over the pirates litsuhi
buy me games on PS4 enough

l
losevo58 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
Then You have come to the wrong place and not at the forum.

v
vovangt4 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
It's because of bad crack. On the license all is fine. This ISY a message the pirates are sending, remember on older versions of the machine in pink color was painted, the gate on the bases were closed, the trailers were gone, riding with a trailer, and BAM already a loner)))

l
losevo58 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
There is one thing, but you need a good understanding of the game.
The license will help 100%, and pirates under ?

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

vovangt4
Yes, Yes it is on the first versions))))))

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

losevo58
and what kind of chip is this?)

l
losevo58 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
On fingers hard to explain. Skype needed.

l
losevo58 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
1. Lost cargo.

There are two options:
A) Just sleep in the game at the place of rest. The surest and least costly way.

B) Console command. There will have to Tinker.
Go to the folder My documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Open the config file.cfg in Notepad or other text editor.
Looking for lines:

uset g_console 0
uset g_developer 0

and change them to:

uset g_console 1
uset g_developer to 1

Save the file.
Go in the game. And if there is no cargo, activate the console by pressing "~" or "E".
Enter the following:

g_force_economy_reset 1

Reenter the game/profile. See a message about some updates in the game. After that, NECESSARILY(!) enter the following:

g_force_economy_reset 0

Otherwise you will have to update loads every time you log into the game. This method is convenient because then you just key up/down can re-enter these commands in the console. The disadvantage is that you will appear in your garage

R
Rin Shirayuki 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2 wrote:
lost loads
Turbo-515TM2 wrote:
game pirates
Well, then what can it be? It is a feature of the pirates. Go buy the game and not Noah. There is no other way. Well, or suffer.

s
semnulete 24.01.20

losevo58 wrote:
Then You have come to the wrong place and not at the forum.
what I have not seen on here anywhere labels THIS is a FORUM FOR THOSE WHO HAVE a LICENSE shoo out of here well, the truth is

b
blacksitearea 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
Well put fashion goods. At least from JazzyCat. And that's all.

B
Brigadier_87 24.01.20

Turbo-515TM2
it's all just a way to save must be in English language...On-experience..... .P.S.(advise litsuhu..)

C
Crystal Lion 24.01.20

I don't know. If you can afford to buy the game on PS4, then what's the problem to buy the game on PC? Especially for a penny. Sounds strange your statement.

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

Crystal Lion
I see no reason to buy if you can download

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 24.01.20

Yes indeed on the pirates this happens, although the last time was not a problem. The Incentive I'm litsuhu bought for 150 R. the Only thing that without Dielsi . Seen in the Internet 1.32 is already possible to download the pirates ! And most importantly wonder why is the problem !?)))

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

Brigadier_87
how can I change? I changed the name of the computer and that's it. win10

T
Turbo-515TM2 24.01.20

Alexander Dushkin
no surprise, it happened already such as asked told what and how and what he said I do not remember a year and a half ago, it was

v
vovangt4 24.01.20

blacksitearea
Hi! Fashion here is not where it was before, then repacer and krakodila)) learned to patch)) but since 1.6 (ATS) when playing in 32 bit mode trailers was lost in the middle of the flight, on a 64 bit had no problems. Later I bought a license for the discount problemy gone, maybe now at 1.32-and 64-bit is, I know that before on older versions of ETS2 on pirates of the car was painted in pink color, repaint, and after a time they rose again) and then started the other stuff, got the shipment arrived over thousands of kilometers and the gates are closed(although they were not animated) on the patch 1.16 license installed crack, I also have a trailer in the middle of the route was evaporated, and the order was cancelled, the food and BAM no trailer, no order) I read somewhere, wrote that it developed a pig pirates was placed on the Repack from mechanics had no such problems ever)