3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 24.01.20 01:29 pm

Lack of RAM (Watch_Dogs 2)

Which settings and before chopping to reduce that I had 8 gigs of RAM ? (Windows clean, simple consume only 1GB of a penny)
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
belmed 24.01.20

I'm on high 8gb the game went, what is the problem? The simple system also consumes 1.1 gb

R
Rottan 24.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
What he can not settings to play Dragonborn thick-headed?

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

PECs 980 ti, i7 4790k, 8GB RAM - HAHAHA, and one strap can not add an awful picture. Something I began to doubt 4790 and 980 TI.
I watched the video on 8 GB of manage to play.
Google video and custom by analogy.

D
Daniil Sibin 24.01.20

The system I have 3 eats after a clean installation, but go on the middle you can still

T
The Dmitry Disaire 24.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
LOW!

D
DayPsycho 24.01.20

Get out after 15 minutes of the game, a window saying not enough RAM, here it is about?? I also have 8 gigs 2 straps)

M
Mr.Freeman 24.01.20

DayPsycho
I have 16 of RAM. And you know weird! Crashes only when changing any settings in the menu and press esc instead of return to game departure due to lack of the memory. I even ran cureIt, the virus was looking for...you never know, we can miner start. And damn! The most important thing. Do not touch the settings ..all right! It is sufficient to change the binding of a single key, so the departure from....Well, where nah....16 of RAM to roll? That well....nonsense

D
DayPsycho 24.01.20

Mr.Freemаn
And you have the memory run in dual channel mode??