3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 19.09.19 08:22 am

Stopped installed the Repack of games in Windows 10

Hi all, again asking for help because they do not know where to look and what is the reason, maybe someone that was somehow cured. So, the crux of the problem. First, put again from scratch Creators Windows 10 Update, download the image from the site Mike, activated as pirates activator, app used a different build of Windows, doing so for centuries, perhaps even with wine XP and earlier had no problems. Now there is a problem that when you try to install any igrulki distributions Repack, which without problems was put before me there is a stupid crash, just closes the install window without any signals the error, and this happens at different stages of the installation, and sometimes can close the installer window still at the stage of selecting the installation directory. I thought this wine Kreators Update, please fix and put the Assembly Anniversary Edition, she seems refreshed and even something there from the kreators was supplied, installed all the software which is usually put, then reset 4-5 igrulek, and moreover launched all settings at the same time, everything was safely delivered and I calmed down, today the problem came back. Where to look??? All doppo is, all versions of visual redistributable installed isdone.dll and unarc.dll in system folder thrown fire wood all updated, the hardware is all right, i.e. the problem really programmatic, Defender Windows, firewall, control uchetok and other crap disabled antivirus with no effect, tried that with it that without it. Tell me what can cause this garbage? Have noticed that periodically a fraction of a second near the cursor can flash a circle, as if the system is waiting.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 19.09.19

you're in all the forums decided to celebrate?

S
Steve Taller 19.09.19

Metalist1925
Yes, people are different everywhere, maybe someone will help to solve the problem

M
Metalist1925 19.09.19

Steve Taller
put 7 and all

S
Steve Taller 19.09.19

Metalist1925
7-ka does not support дх12 and I've never been here before, I on-10 for sit from 2014 and had no such problems and close

B
Braun Fuhrer 19.09.19

Dude, that Mikey figured you and may have already left you. Urgently dissolve your computer in the acid, do a fake passport and leave the country.

R
RFL 19.09.19

Steve Taller wrote:
activated as pirate activator

S
Steve Taller 19.09.19

people, it's not pirates, it all previously worked and nothing happened, especially after Windows reinstallation all worked, but only 1 day, and then came back and if pirated Windows was the reason I hadn't worked she Windows and not put all the apps and I have not put the games

c
chet28 19.09.19

Help the geeks!

S
Sllash 19.09.19

remove last update of Windows try?

y
yura kaunov 19.09.19

edge half plated thru hole installer is missing how to fix