3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 24.01.20 01:30 pm

What to do with the faction of the Samurai? (For Honor)

Actually, some time ago, the game was distributed for free so I'm in this business the beginner. Started the game for the fraction of the Knights and took Guard. Practice on bots, have mastered the controls and decided to play a few duels. And you know whom I met? Only samurai who jump around me like antelopes, causing some strange non-blocking blows from Dodge, get incredible range on his sword, plus you can stun and apply a couple tychek his sword.
And what am I supposed to do with that prancing around me with a companion who completely ignores my attacks and kills me pure spam attacks while dodging?
Are there any more or less reliable way to counter this shameful and unnecessarily strong faction where even such newcomers already bend their opponents easily just by jumping around them in embosom evasion?
And that is to fight the samurai I mostly use insults in the text chat and the distribution of the report to each representative. Equal to me in terms of Vikings, and knights such problems do not cause these and I have at least one hit but inflict.
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 24.01.20

Play through the fake. Warden actually became IMBA. He's got all the combinations using not blocked. Cancel it and let hardbreak or parries of the enemy(he'll probably hit Havik after lifting), and then hit guardbreak. Cancel push, and after light and komba via unlockable or again, push and light. The need for control. Wait until he strikes, parries and start the combo.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

FsTanDar
FsTanDar wrote:
Wait until he strikes, parries and start the combo.
He doesn't hit, he's waiting for an attack to Dodge and strike. But he shies away from it all - even if the visual model of the weapon it touched.

C
Capp 24.01.20

Wing42
Do fake heavy attack, and parries the strike or guard it guardbreak and overhand heavy.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

Cheburek_5
In short we need to train, to sweat and try. In principle a good idea, but the samurai is still unnecessarily strong.

U
U1traMagnum 24.01.20

Wing42
I am also a novice like 5 days played , I do on the seizure of territories, the team caught Nuba , I'm alone there running around like a fool seized the base and they are there to fight and die , with Rand always throws me XS where I learned a Viking fighting it well only slow Bloch , gather bobla buy Persian such as the Gladiator, he is fast and can counter attack you and you kill the enemy , his shots are almost never blocked I fought against him , even the floor is used and not demolished, he recalled his punches Aquaman from injustice , take it 15K worth Yes a bit much but he firany there are still Persians but most importantly do not take the centurion he's slow and weak well , I'm a simple Viking stand it !! Well, or take whoever you want ))

S
SeanFein 24.01.20

The Council there can be only one.: train and practice. All. Then he'll know what to do, or not do it and will blame the game.

V
Vindicta 24.01.20

Wing42 wrote:
this shameful and unnecessarily strong faction where even such newcomers already bend their opponents easily just by jumping around them in embosom evasion
Well, it's just funny, really.
If on, then everything is already painted: you need practice and understanding of the game.
By the way, the shot oborote is one of the most dangerous for the performance of mowow, as it cannot be undone and it is very slow. With experienced players it will not crank easy.
I can still recommend to come up and teach different chain techniques. The main thing is to be unpredictable.

H
Hulk Crsiston 24.01.20

Wing42
my friend recently started playing PFS at the yustika
bends all our opponents I'm watching and holdere play more with the release of even Bethke caught

l
lookaway 24.01.20

apparently, the shaman not met yet

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 24.01.20

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
samurai who jump around me like antelopes, causing some strange non-blocking blows from Dodge, get incredible range on his sword, plus you can stun and apply a couple tychek his sword.
Protic of Kansaa played immediately evident. The game is not imbalanced characters, there is a threshold occurrence of the character. Which character is easier, some more difficult. Any hero can kill any hero, it all depends on the skill of the duelists(I'm not talking about the dominion, Gifts or Fight, there is already panic and pile).
If he's just waiting for your shot, do a fake, he starts his shot oborote you parrying - gives double the light(if you're at the Varden played), loading the shoulder, look at his reaction - if you just jumped to the side, charge to the end and give you Top heavy, if standing still, not charging until the end in contact with it, yet give double the light. Try mixeet different - make fake, perish his shot in oborote, charge-shoulder(again, look at the reaction), if you just jumped, it is still possible to undo the shoulder, to give the GB(well, it's profita fully charged shoulder, just in case, if the enemy is near a precipice because, with a fully charged shoulder you can give Top heavy) if I gave a fully loaded, Top hevik give and give trying to give non-blocking, Takeshi it and give the area in General may be different, the main thing to outsmart opponents to mislead him, so he couldn't read your next steps and generally purity strikes in oborote - one of the easiest parries in the game, and one of the most highly punishable, because in most cases, this is Perry-Lite, and Perry light is practical, any guarantor hevik in the nipple to the enemy.
In General, good luck in the game, practice.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

Thank you all for the advice. So I played some more duels and realized that it was necessary to choose a character from the faction of the samurai, as they have the speed and higher and swing faster, and dodging better. They can finally stick to no skill.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

And please write as the team Zaruba type Seizure of Territory 4 vs 4 complaints about players to throw. I'd like to shareportal deposited on the nimaga enemies when we have a team of high character 19 level and the enemy one character 63 levels, the second level 55. And of course they naturally win in the batch.

S
Skvizgar 24.01.20

Wing42
to give the report because the higher level a little bit strange, isn't it?

And what about the samurai. I play too, just a couple of days. Loved the class Holder and Yes, Kensei also nadavlivanie. So if there was a possibility I was thrown off the cliff, there is not helps. Another option samyal into a corner where dodging is difficult. Well, over time, their evasion becomes very predictable maneuver, parrying and Kensei gender HP no if the series will hold.
The more he Dodge can be a double-edged sword, for those who have evasion can be exactly on the strike to run. You can even through a stun to play, stun doing the series, he had nothing to Sarasvati to Dodge will not.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

Skvizgar
Skvizgar wrote:
to give the report because the higher level a little bit strange, isn't it?
Yes, just annoyed by the lack of balance in the game. How you can get pleasure from the game if the outcome of a round barely know looking at the enemy characters?

u
urist666 24.01.20

Wing42 wrote:
to fight the samurai I mostly use insults in the text chat and the distribution of the report to each representative.
It is not necessary to do so. Do not know how to cope with negative emotions play in other games.
Playing on ps4, that's nowhere so many insults received, as in this game is annoying.
And in fact the question of balance to have a no, just a very hard game. And these samurai nervada so:
- start a heavy attack.
- cancel a heavy attack.
the enemy strikes who have evasion.
- Parrying this attack.
- ???
- PROFIT!

W
Wing42 24.01.20

urist666
urist666 wrote:
- start a heavy attack.
- cancel a heavy attack.
At this time he performs a quick attack, and may be a series of quick attacks. And you're dead again.

urist666 wrote:
Playing on ps4, that's nowhere so many insults received, as in this game is annoying.
Perhaps that is why the game is all run off the chat. I understand that recapie developers incapable of balancing the game will be watered tub of shit they pumped nerds with all active skills and elite armor, which the game threw against noobs to fight. In short, the developers themselves encourage players to look for cheats on avtoparkovaya, infinite stamina and all the other perks of the world.
I have all Darksouls together so it does not stick as from Voronora. Well, that is not bought.

S
Skvizgar 24.01.20

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
Yes, just annoyed by the lack of balance in the game. How you can get pleasure from the game if the outcome of a round barely know looking at the enemy characters?
I don't know, I personally rarely come across high level players, and they only 4 on 4.

Wing42 wrote:
At this time he performs a quick attack, and may be a series of quick attacks. And you're dead again.
here in this moment and have to fend off or to use evasion. Try to play through the stun.

W
Wing42 24.01.20

Skvizgar
Fend off fend off, but mean while you have a start animation strike and the cancellation will take place - you have cut into slices. I vs bot level 3 played - you know what they are talking about. The stun thing is noble, but instantly zadrot rasputitsa.

d
dh57 24.01.20

Add tip - looking for the YouTube of dualchi your characters high level and watch their vnimatel in slow motion. A lot immediately understand start.
I end up with my slow holdroom already started periodically in a duel the samurai to win 1 out of 7 times around )) but it's a start )

S
Skvizgar 24.01.20

Wing42
Here's the advice given below. Many players YouTube channel your have struck at odds honoru, they are usually guides do for whom and against whom to play. I Holdroom play mostly channel the Lusty Dragon Tavern. This dude explains it.