3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KUGOR 24.01.20 01:30 pm

Question on the system ! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys Hello ! Always wanted to ask ! In the beginning of the video on the Volvo . In the cockpit of a floating camera ? How is he doing that ? Assume that the floating camera is a headset ? And second . The performance in this video ! What need a computer for such pictures ??? Imennno smooth ! Thanks in advance !
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeoGTX560 24.01.20

Under the smoothness that mean? If the frame rate, put in the graphics settings adaptive-sync (half frame rate).

H
Hobo Sexual 24.01.20

LAVREN 777 wrote:
The performance in this video ! What need a computer for such pictures ???
My PC: i7 3770, 16Gb RAM, Nvidia GeFoce GTX 980 graphics settings all on high and ultra, resolution scaling 400%. Stable 60 FPS at FullHD monitor. What is meant by floating camera I do not understand.

P
POSTAL_VL 24.01.20

TS meant that the camera, even while stopped, as it staggers from side to side (if you look closely)

K
KUGOR 24.01.20

Hobo Sexual
I have the same approximate settings of the computer ! But ! In the cabin the camera moves while riding . ! Not stupid right looks and moves , swims all the time ! damn . There is a video where for longer shows ! find skins !

K
KUGOR 24.01.20

POSTAL_VL
Exactly ! Krasava !

K
KUGOR 24.01.20

POSTAL_VL
and what is the vehicle

V
Viktor.T. 24.01.20

LAVREN 777
Welcome.
In the beginning of the video on the Volvo . In the cockpit floating camera-it looks like in the log cabin rasskazy above average.
But there are still medic on the seat.

S
Sinoptik75RUS 24.01.20

LAVREN 777
Topic Starter started the topic. The Creator of the theme on any forum.

M
Mad Trucker 24.01.20

LAVREN 777
Perhaps FaceTrackNoIR: Program to track head movements in real time.
You can read here: http://truck-sim.club/topic/2269-facetracknoir-s-nastroikami-dlia-ets2/
Video here:

l
losevo58 24.01.20

LAVREN 777
On the first question.
1. Installed the mod on the Physics of the truck.
2. Mod for air suspension (driver's Seat).
On the second question:

b
blacksitearea 24.01.20

I think fashion just involved the file to physics, nothing more. In VNL can be disabled in the cockpit the same motion, but from the outside it looks truly awful:

K
KUGOR 24.01.20

Mad Trucker
That is, it is ! What was interested ! Thank you very much Guys !

K
KUGOR 24.01.20

All stirred up ! Liked it ! current sensitive not usual but I like it ! anyone interested VIDOS here !!!