3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varywolf 24.01.20 01:30 pm

Wheel Logitech MOMO Racing (Project CARS)

A question for owners of this wheel:

I have a problem. In pCars the pedals do not behave appropriately. Hit the gas and it sticks (although outside of game kalibrovka goes well and no tulipani gas is not observed).
In the process of the game even with ingame calibration, the game sees that the gas prozhimaet, but does not see that the pedal returned to its original position.

Has the Board of pedals, nothing unusual. Checked on other games - with the steering wheel all right.
Someone faced with such problem?
PS: For one and write the setting for the steering.

For earlier thanks
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 24.01.20

Logitech Profiler running? Ride with the driving, the gas had no such problems, try everything associated with the steering wheel to wipe and reinstall, download the latest wood, version 5.10.127 like last, the shorter XS what have you.

P
Paladinm 24.01.20

Cool steering wheel,I had such, take care of it,but with the settings I remember, too, were busy.

v
vftor 24.01.20

I have the same wheel. In all games,and pCars is working fine. The pedals are configured to separately.
The only problem is that the driver under Win.7 x64 (any version) is not installed on the SSD (C drive - Windows) with the game already installed on drive E. only Installed the driver under Win.XP x32, and while the wheel works on all games.
But with the DiRT Rally steering wheel did not automatically determined. Had to install DiRT Rally to another hard drive (Sata),where the disk is installed and Windows and games, and there is the driver under Win.7 x64 installed, and the wheel on the DiRT Rally is automatically determined. Actually, this is such a mystery and nobody knows how to solve it.

v
varywolf 24.01.20

Thank you all :) (especially RAZIEL_)
Understood. Indeed, the cost to get into the drivers helm.
Needed drivers (in paragraph Pedals reported as...) and remove the checkmark Combined (single axis - used for most games).

After turning off this feature, the pedals started working properly :)

v
varywolf 24.01.20

Now tell me the settings of dead zones and sensitivities (if any changed)

v
vftor 24.01.20

varywolf
I also thought that maybe you have set combined pedals, and not separate.
And dead zones in the game,personally I bet on 0, because otherwise, in this stupid office, only worse.
Sensitivity - by default.

I
Igoreo 24.01.20

Yes Paladinm rights the wheel nice and still.

F
Footmob 24.01.20

Same wheel, wrote off the forum and it did not help. The problem is that when you press the pedal (lightly) in the game shows 100% press on the pedal, as if the usual button pressed, not the pedal and that only did not do, nothing helps and this problem only in Project CARS.

z.s: Thanks for being here raised this subject tonight will try to do the above.

F
Footmob 24.01.20

No, unfortunately I am nothing of the above did not help. In the game when you press the pedal still reakcija as if the button presses...that just does not tried. Maybe because win8!?

v
vftor 24.01.20

Alexandr Footmob
Of course because of the Win.8. The problem is the drivers for the Logitech MOMO Racing.
Base driver under Win.XP. There is under Win.7,but it is a problem. And Win.8 General office and not gaming.

F
Footmob 24.01.20

vftor
But the problem I finally decided. Stupidly removed the driver steering wheel and Logitech Profile, reconnect the wheel and he tuned it odd and norms began to play

v
vftor 24.01.20

Alexandr Footmob
Driver x32 folder in the Program Files (x86), and x64 Program Files. The driver folder of Logitech. So the idea should be.

V
Viktor Kaluga 24.01.20

Hi all. faced with a problem I have a momo racing wheel E-UH9, when you connect the power supply Nai illuminate the left indicator and when connected via USB, illuminates only the right led shows the wheel in Windows is not displayed what to do help

M
Melnik| 24.01.20

what to do the brake in games sandwiched into the floor if the gas is not pressed things\t?

S
Subman_Crud 11.01.21

I do not see the steering wheel in pcars and dirt 4. I set it up in the logitech profile, which, even without the setting and in the game itself, still does not see and does not want to configure it somehow differently. grid 2 and nfs carbon are no problem. windows 8.1 mb because of this. help advice