3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sijio 24.01.20 01:30 pm

The floor Soest (Stellaris)

Played last time in March , then decided to get involved again for a couple of months in Stelco - favorite faith fanatics with a mixture of militarism, hard, and so we went in anticipation... IIiii... some Kind of game with a pre-study of the planets, the new system of colonization , with the outposts, blackjack and substitute currency for this. Then I realized that this game is now not the same person I was then and where I am very well versed...

This question, too many changes happened?

Easier if possible, not interested in the specific numbers, but the picture of General changes
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaks_342 24.01.20

Yes

k
k0tas 24.01.20

even a month or two and don't play again frenesi from innovations

r
random3355 24.01.20

Sijio
And yet, that is! Paradoxes decided to remake the economy and the planet, or rather to abandon the system of squares that will add crime and overpopulation etc.. Better read the diaries.

M
ManticoreX 24.01.20

Sijio
look at the game in YouTube,and better learn to play again:) and get used to it in stellarone.. the developers change the game often and not so little:) a lot of new things,can see here the patches and read the list of changes. you know.

S
Sijio 24.01.20

random3355
you're right, I need to learn 2.0 and 2.1 at first, just did not expect that so will severely alter it .

ManticoreX
and thank you

11Sevas11 24.01.20

Sijio
Yes,the game has now become about the subway. It is a pity that they removed other types of light speed. move. the only thing I didn't like it.

E
Eugene8080 24.01.20

11Sevas11
It is a pity that they removed the movement through the wormhole(())

M
ManticoreX 24.01.20

Eugene8080
The wormhole remained,changed mechanics and now you can't create them artificially,and only use those which are. the sliders with the frequency of occurrence of wormholes you did,but as the gate.fine with me:) and hopping and psi engines can be sensitive, twist and reduce the penalty or the charging time of the engine 200 days in Stellaris it's too plus all these 200дней in the Navy hanging wild fine. in my opinion there is a maximum had 50 days to leave,and the developers overdid it.

E
Eugene8080 24.01.20

ManticoreX
Yes, I know that they left but only those which are.
Well, for me imboy were the wormholes that I could build anywhere and quickly.
And jump for 500 stars.

M
ManticoreX 24.01.20

Eugene8080
I also played the wormholes often,plus several sleeves of the galaxy that was the only way (at the beginning of the game) to get to the other sleeve with the appearance of any xenophobic way. I.e. close me with wormholes was difficult. and now this new thing.. close someone from the rest of the galaxy and not to allow to increase in size,thereby not allowing them to eat the opponent. but now it looks more like some kind of battle realms with the sieges and blockades of the castles of the enemy than the battle in space.. where is the scale that much more. and the station in the centre of the system can be bypassed on the other side of the planet,not falling under direct fire,but unfortunately in Stellaris it's not taken into account. So it's either put up with the mechanics,or don't play the game or play in older versions:) I just stopped paying attention to these flaws in the game and play on:)

E
Eugene8080 24.01.20

I haven't played but you can't build some thing)) which forces the jump to her and actually to the database which will destroy them.