3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 24.01.20 01:31 pm

How to make saltpeter?! (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

How to set it up? I researched gunpowder, saltpeter, was opened. Builders run up to it and nothing can be done! And Yes, it is not square in the city, but also to buy a cage is impossible. What to do?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrAgon_steel 24.01.20

Wait until the borders of the Empire will not be - then build.

p
png 24.01.20

DrAgon_steel
how to get in their borders? I can't buy the cage with her

U
UnItalianoVero 24.01.20

png
Build a new city next to it (no further than 3 cells)

p
png 24.01.20

UnItalianoVero
lol, no where. Differently in any way?

U
UnItalianoVero 24.01.20

png
Thinking, no way.
Try to go in trade with other States, perhaps someone it produces

D
DrAgon_steel 24.01.20

Over time, the borders themselves are 1 the cell expand, so the same as a 5 tive. If the next cell there was a chance that her turn will come...in 10 moves))) So that a city Yes is the only solution in this case. Actually to and are built.

u
u3epJlu 24.01.20

By the way if such issues arise (well, about the fact that we need to build on certain resources), helps in-game encyclopedia. Go to the section with resources, looking for the right and there will be a count on how improvement should be put in a cage. Well, it's for the future if you lose such issues. And part of expanding the city DrAgon_steel's right, it's the only option in your situation (not counting trade with other States).

N
Nightma[R]e 24.01.20

png
Wait until either the boundary itself expanded, or take the colonizer and build a next.

J
Jack ONeill 24.01.20

I read somewhere that the great merchants can cells still attached.

M
MiKaToKuN 24.01.20

Jack ONeill
You're absolutely right! In Civilization 6 great traders are able to buy any cell (or even several).

p
png 24.01.20

Jack ONeill
MiKaToKuN
the funny thing is that the cell can't buy and a great trader also can not to give it to me. That kind of nonsense

s
solovey2003 24.01.20

png
of course if she is in the other end of the map as you imagine it. Another thing is that in 3 parts like you can build some FORTS, temporary, or something like that, which is considered as an extension of the borders, but for them it was impossible to count. And build there was only a couple of buildings like that. Now this is not like. And need next to the resource skipped to build the city.

p
png 24.01.20

solovey2003
Oh.. and in the neighboring cells is the territory of my city. All the neighboring cells I can buy, namely the cell nitrate - no

s
solovey2003 24.01.20

png
close to the border of another city may not?

p
png 24.01.20

solovey2003
close, but nitrate does not come into contact. I am very annoyed, I have the Musketeers could be 40 moves ago, and all of them no. Go on soldiers and what I'll do

s
solovey2003 24.01.20

png
because of the fact that the city close a stranger does not. It apparently stronger , and sooner or later silitra fall into its boundary. Take the city and all.

m
mayarti 24.01.20

What's stopping you to find another source of saltpeter and put a city there?

T
TonyTheBrave 24.01.20

Nothing can be done if the city did not capture . In this case, it as a resource, and so will appear, but the townspeople will not be able to handle it. It is only appropriate for bonus areas if they are located near the mine.