3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-Death 24.01.20 01:32 pm

In DMC 5, you can no longer cancel the animation of attack or maneuver. (Devil May Cry 5)

In DMC 5, you can no longer cancel the animation of attack or maneuver.

Spread this info to refute the blog (https://www.playground.ru/blogs/devil_may_cry_5/v_devil_may_cry_5_budut_60_fps_i_fotorealistichnaya_grafika-307933/)

The phrase about the cut scenes at all chic Shine. Meaning that now, all animations must be completed. Not cut scenes but the animation hits, all this for the same uncanny valley

As the producers of the game, they had to abandon the system cancel the animation new moves for (photorealism)
In previous games in the series animation restore to its original state after the actions were easily replaced with the animation of another action, giving the player the ability to react with maximum speed. Devil May Cry 5 hero moves realistic on the basis of motion capture of the actor and has weight, a sense of inertia after each bump or turn.
Says Capcom, the problem was due to some weird kind of cancellation in such circumstances. In the end, the developers abandoned the usual system. The character is now forced to complete the movement, but any input for the team in moments of recoveries will be taken into account.

That is now impossible to be on time strike sharply to tumble aside, the character will be required to complete the shot. And I swear for the translation...
Referring now: https://www.resetera.com/threads/devil-may-cry-5-devs-on-balancing-photorealism-with-action-the-3rd-hero-nicos-tattoos-more.56124/

look for this place - Previously, the focus was on response so players were able to the motion cancel, but for Devil May Cry 5 it'll take the input but it won't skip through the animation.
The developers say that if you could do the same thing (skipping motion) as before but with the photorealistic quality of Devil May Cry 5, it would look strange. This is something Capcom is calling “the uncanny valley of action.”
For example, when you turn around you'll feel the weight behind the character movement. However, this brings another problem of having a slower response. The team struggled in finding a way to keep the responsiveness while giving it a more photorealistic appearance.

Sorry, but just boiled something... game has been written some kopipastny and happy, damn it

PS (something and have not got any blogs, not in news)
Given that fans of the series can be found even in a team, compromise is not acceptable. Itsuno-San mentions about DMC: Devil May Cry by Ninja Theory in which there are many fine mechanic and good elements. He wants to combine all the best of the series in the fifth part, so those who like DmC, the fifth part of the franchise also will have to taste.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARMAGIDON46 24.01.20

Really, you cannot cancel the strike? They are dark souls do, or dynamic slashers?

S
Shadow333Death 24.01.20

Well, in shown gameplay Nero seemed to cancel actions or my buggy... disbelief that they are ready for the sake of some kind of chart to cut your own maps...

N
NoneOne2010 24.01.20

Well it will be like darksouls doesn't mean worse.

A
ARMAGIDON46 24.01.20

NoneOne2010
Dark soul is a great game, no doubt, but it's not a game with dozens of combos, counter style which you can't receive damage at all. And it will be worse. That will be wildly now to enrage the moments when one of the 10 monsters on the screen will hit you first what the outcome of your animation, and you can't Dodge, then nasmeshnitsa (this helpany element), and the sting of a thousand blades to break back.

N
NoneOne2010 24.01.20

ARMAGIDON46
Maybe not tens combo.

A
ARMAGIDON46 24.01.20

NoneOne2010
And why in such a DMS to play without tens combo? Hideaki Itsuno makes the game, not Hidetaka Miyazaki, so all there will be is a questionable decision with animation.

S
Shadow-Death 24.01.20

In General, reviewed the trailer and gameplay is in slow motion and found something.
1) trailer
at timecode 1:33 Nero runs to the demon with the two swords, the sword holds in hand, swinging them, then slowly sharashit hand and rolls KEEPING the ENEMY IN SIGHT(WTF)
2) all the same trailer at timecode 1:55 Again shot, Dodge Animation combines the two steps into the shot and roll with the hold of sight on the enemy
And then it dawns on me!!! The meaning of the phrase in an interview not that now animations are not canceled, and that they seriously decided to dasarahalli gluing for ALL kinds of combinations of techniques!!! Just think about what they are doing!!! Let's say you hit and ran, Nero will not remove the sword in DMC4 and just like with the sword and run, wanted to shoot and jump, the character will do it in a single movement WITHOUT INTERRUPTING the animation... Anyways a gesture (if I understand correctly)

A
ARMAGIDON46 24.01.20

Shadow-Death
So here it is che. I thought the animation will block a new action, and then just gluing does not affect gempa. In this case, normally, is now more fluidity in the animation.

W
WarlokIII 24.01.20

Shadow-Death
It's like the Witcher 3, ubiraem sword and jump over a fence for example. Geralt will remove the sword, jumping over the fence.
Is this what you had in mind?

S
Shadow-Death 24.01.20

WarlokIII
Well, yeah, but now all have been revealed ))