3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Vinnik 24.01.20 01:33 pm

Impressions of the game (The Sims 4)

What you liked (not loved) in Sims4?
109 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 24.01.20

Play until like that, but content enough, in other way with all Sims have to wait for DLS. And generally I like that Sims now not so often defecate, sleep and eat, more time to matters of this life remains. And of course the editor of the characters became easier, but that's all they know.

D
Damask1648 24.01.20

Grapefruet
In General, I liked that Sims now not so often defecate, sleep and eat, more time to matters of this life remains.
And like all the same as before.
For me cons covers pros. More than half of the content cut for 10 +DLS for 400-800 rubles, and this despite the value of the game in 1800 rubles(damn you EA!).

P
PaulTheApostle 24.01.20

Like CAS.More precisely do the Sims for me so they look prettier than those that were in the third part .
The main disadvantages of the new Sims for me
Limited the coloring and style of clothing items in The Sims 3.
The lack of the free world.
The absence of toddlers and swimming pools is also not happy

h
hellfrozen 24.01.20

In Russian version of the game the ravings with the names of the Persians. Some Morozov, Petrov, Sidorov. I hope it will get better with patches, but somehow don't want to see your russkoiazychnogo passerby or neighbor

H
HollowHeart 24.01.20

there are pros, there are cons. too early to judge, because the content is 0. however, the eye immediately catches one huge disadvantage - the greed of EA.

S
Sprintin 24.01.20

Yes, with beer pulls) not a fan but I love spilioti in the Sims! schA rocket got up on the roof fly into space)) with the death of friends, sorry from spielwelt not) and children treat. in General to relax you can have fun the game is not forced to do anything. differences from the Sims 3 is the creation of the Persians and there multitaskingcharacters, the rest is the same.

H
Hitrii 24.01.20

nominatis
Just hooked up the tach Monique iyamu and the situation has changed, it would be better if they ableplanet the game was released...

K
Karia Messer 24.01.20

Sprintin
And as for the missile to fly will not prompt? Rocket I bought and built and then it's something stupid knocks on it and all I half - waited a minute and threw this thing..

R
RavenRUS 24.01.20

very poorly, to be honest. Yes, changed by the editors of buildings and characters. But ! Clothes, furniture and the like - enough to swear. I understand, kneading the DLS and all that, but hell, even in other Sims at the start there were more items....

n
nominatis 24.01.20

denis22-22
Clothes and furniture though DLS will add, but whether they will make a normal city in 3их Sims? No, seriously, they've boasted that 4E will be well optimized, but it turns out they have this optimization at the expense cropped city? A complete mess.

S
Sylar54 24.01.20

I started acquaintance with this series from the Sims - Superstar, I saw a lot, usually it was pathetic with a final Addons, ie, imbalance, bugs, silly scattered items when buying, etc., but that from the beginning this selective shit...I did not expect, especially with the price of 1500P))) even in the first Sims map was more!!))) actually feel like playing Sims in the phone, and their vaunted emotions...
in General, EA should just put it in my mouth for such performance

R
RikoChiko 24.01.20

With Sims to go nowhere. To do this weekend absolutely nothing.
Especially straining entire neighborhoods of non-existent houses.

Yes, and something tells me that on slower computers, the third part will give more frames than the fourth.

As forces offer to stay the night, or is it cut?

r
robotizir 24.01.20

To install the game. Turned on and not able to break away for about an hour because I built the house. The building I liked, along with a new editing system of your character. Optimization is good, but the developers could have the time to spend, because the attitude of the players is very important.
A series of games The Sims I fell in love with the second part, the third is very boring, and this is probably a little long. But this part for me, just a time killer with fun gameplay than TES V: Skyrim with a huge world (very, huge, great, BIG!), great gameplay component and a quality story.
PS The SIms is a fascinating game that will delay you for an hour or more depending on your brain. The Sims is a game entertaining.

S
Spli 24.01.20

Next my thoughts, nothing more:

Principle the open world removed is justified to me. If you've played sims3 with all the DLS, you probably noticed a bunch of bugs, difficulty Sims in textures and so on, all because of the fact that the Simms principle is built on scripts OpenWorld processed a whole bunch of scripts, and proper operation of all scripts with each other impossible.
A lot of annoying small stocks in sims3 - for example when you say, on Friday, I decided to fly to Egypt for 3 days, after the return from Egypt back to the city you were at home all the same, on Friday. Ie you like and flew for 3 days, but really, your trip took you a second. Of course it is justified, because it would double the load on the PC, because I would have had to process all actions of 100+ Sims in the city, and as the Sims in Egypt.

Anyway, what I mean is the game doesn't look like it will be when it is perfect, because its concept is so huge, given the DLS that all the possibilities in any way whatsoever will conflict with each other.
That's all for my reflections about the lack of open world.It's - I think that can be justified. But why no children and swimming pools? I don't know, and I doubt that there is some adequate reason for the lack of these things.
I hope the same, that EA aims-quality, to the detriment of the scale, in contrast to the sims3. But nevertheless I have played in many parts of the Sims, even on the PS2, and was not any part that I wouldn't like it. Every part has its own peculiarity, because the developers of the Sims are very creative people.

S
ShiHou 24.01.20

In General, I played here the in Sims new and realized how bored I live.
The situation is this:
Created a girl, moved in, got a job. She began hanging out with another girl, then they started Dating, Lubov, selvili year, got married... Now, while her partner is at work, she Fucks with another woman, hacks simioni in the network, paints pictures, sells them (for 5000 even drew like that), works as a bartender and grows the trees...

In General, what can we learn from the new Sims? Life in same - sex marriage is PPC as fun :D

Wild game...

S
ShiHou 24.01.20

Spli
But why no children and swimming pools? I don't know, and I doubt that there is some adequate reason for the lack of these things.

Children and pools - half woes. Why is there no basic home phones, alarm clocks, dishwashers?

In General, a very meager inventory, like in the beta playing it.
Became too easy, especially with some perks, like king of bubble, anorexia, beastly, and with the perk on a quest for hacking so even eliminating all meaning in the work, as a SIM very well the bubble on the network cuts. But if together with this to develop more and Risovany and playing the instruments - the loot from the horn of plenty sypitsya. Very simply began to seduce other Sims, especially if the charm is well developed.
In short while it's some sort of hodgepodge of stocks and miserable equipment. Not worth the money, and what she put on 3-4 out of 10 is not surprising.

Firemen, policemen, ambulance way too unclear or not there, in the last parts of them at least cause a false you.

To translation no complaints.

robotizir
Interest as quickly as they arise. All too primitive, sparingly and easily, at the moment. But the first run is quite addictive. But the second, third, tenth already boring wound, because I earned and bought all the top stuff (except the professional) and fuck 5 Sims, one of which married, being a SIM of the same sex...

Recochica
As forces offer to stay the night, or is it cut?

No, there is in the dialogues.

denis22-22
At first it was more ;)
MB less useless, but running things was definitely more.
As I remember, played for the bald guy pusateri, a week probably real-time plow them to buy normal things, and not all can afford could. And then I bought all the best things, living in a tramp-house, and most importantly all of them there fit. Right now that's under the 100 000 saved up, I think to move to a bigger house, well, that would be the empty room had 3 pieces, because you still get them nothing in fact))

K
Karia Messer 24.01.20

ShiHou
Totally agree with you.. there is No abundance ............

S
ShiHou 24.01.20

Karia Messer
Yes, even if not of plenty, but just normal things, as though something vast, not even phones and dishwashers.

K
Karia Messer 24.01.20

ShiHou
Well, I meant.. a little bit of change there..

n
nominatis 24.01.20

ShiHou
Firemen, policemen, ambulance way too unclear or not there, in the last parts of them at least cause a false you.
Campaign they are not. I have recently replaced the kitchen burned, but because of the panic it was during the phone call the fire Department. Then played with the alarm(which the campaign is now to buy is not even necessary), but the fire never came. And the jobs there are none.