3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_Disaire 19.09.19 08:23 am

Friezes in Alexandria (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello frieze in Alexandria as far as I noticed on the lowest setting, it is a feature of the game or I have low iron? PS FX 8350, RX 580 8Gb, 16 RAM)))
Actually the video below, please, no insults I know that the iron is suitable for low)
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 19.09.19

Dmitriy_Disaire
The RAM drive.Where the load on the map?

D
Dmitriy_Disaire 19.09.19

[Denis]
And so RAM is at 1866, load? I have no idea.

[

Dmitriy_Disaire
In bonere see load on the GPU.Put it in the OED to see the difference load the CPU/GPU.

d
drill2 19.09.19

the processor is rather weak, try to disperse it.

w
w2k 19.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
RAM drive
do not drive into RAM, sense 0

m
melvinov 19.09.19

The video certainly make occur, then write that RAM have to drive, what percent of the trash, despite the fact he is not even close to 100% loaded.
My system (in profile), in the same place FPS below 30 or falling never, average 35 FPS +- (outside of the cities and 50-60 FPS, because in my case it is the percent of the bottom with 100% load when the map plow half the power +-) without a hint of frieze, though almost all the settings cranked all the way up, except for a couple there is Fog, the characters... + worth of modification. resolution 140% + more Reseed, and it works on sannom ancient 4 core 3570К 4.2, and 8GB operatives 1600 MHz (XMP) from 3 strips of Corsair and Adata, 4+2+2 (i.e., team monster). The author is clearly not a problem in the Prots, and especially not in the RAM... the Iron is the author of more than norms, especially for the minimum salary.
Spoiler

d
drill2 19.09.19

melvinov
because the performance per core on your CPU above 40% and the overall processor performance is also much higher than FX 8350. fx almost all games are not loaded at 100% in this game go a lot slower than newer processors.

m
melvinov 19.09.19

drill2
Offhand, Google... For all games not going to answer, but the last Assassins (it's about them) important percent. Say 100% loaded? And what about this, we clearly see that the same percent scored at the throat at high settings games while not giving 25 frames, Memphis is also a dense city, a little weaker maybe Alexandria, but the population there is full 100% load in percent, not counting the card is still 970 traveler not the top. While FPS is not far in this test from 3570 under acceleration (4.2) with the same few visible microprocedure.., from the author of the game storitsa for a second +-, with 60-70% percent. It is interesting that the author of this benchmark will be...
Spoiler

m
melvinov 19.09.19

Aflekx
Percent does not reveal the graphics card
Well, Yes, I see the answer card so I have to live 3570 percent revealed 1070Ти?
Oh. You specifically just signed up on the website to say this?) Thank you.

Yes that video is mine and Yes, I write for an hour, what I percent bottom full, tormozas the whole system and video card, and constantly hanging at 100%. I'm just saying that at 100% load percent and not disclosed to the video card and washed-operatives, I have no such Talibani hell, as the author. Ie all the same as the author, except only that it has a minimum of settings, small FPS operating Prots slightly more than half n the Opry this hell friezes... So, it goes in the process (which is not loaded on 100% at all alleged, but it is loaded as we can see) or drop-down video card like I have in the video?

So, the stone is more than good, especially for the minimum salary... but for some reason tutu trying to drop him and make him run for a new author, Yes, 8700К for a lot of dough ina new platform is cool, who can argue that. But why? If FKH is capable of delivering acceptable performance at full load, the minimum salary even more. Wrote in the beginning it is necessary to drive the memory, and then it turned out that the drive is NOT necessary since it is there and now 16 GB at 1866, then that it percent, the bottom and need a new one, it turns out that the guy chasing a circle.. may be something, and maybe it is... I don't know why him, and not read tea leaves, I write about what its hardware is not top Yes, but for minimum salary without friezes and above 30 frames quite fit...
Aflekx wrote:
1866, is the standard memory
Yeah, it's the principle more is better, why my trash on 8 GB of built stuff with different timings and frequencies, some have 1333 and the other 1600, and miraculously combined into XMP... I XS how it is even running all together, not allow yourself the crap from the author. Yeah, okay we need to stop the flood probably let the author understand, we here have written to him what I could in YouTube wrote to make conclusions only to him. Thank you for the interview.

d
drill2 19.09.19

melvinov
fx even chetyrekhyadernye Intel bypass, his i5-2500, even passes and you number of cores and consider their workload, by your logic, then all processors have AMD in games faster Intel because AMD is more cores and they are not 100% loaded.

D
Dmitriy_Disaire 19.09.19

[Denis]
And in the video you had in mind, it is the GPU that's it.
sorry Relive the video shut down the line she is first.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.09.19

Dmitriy_Disaire wrote:
Friezes in Alexandria
FX 8350, 8Gb RX 580, 16 RAM)))
Are you kidding me??????????????
Now, for games, this percent - an ancient mammoth, and for the assassins, and so do the dinosaur!

D
Dogmit 19.09.19

Dmitriy_Disaire
shit computer change everything - start with a percent

m
melvinov 19.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
A better 9900К? What is there then 8700...
I don't care what and where you were tested, there are plenty of videos in the Internet where people play without freezes and with acceptable FPS. the storyteller here is that you, without evidence, storyteller and...

D
Dmitriy_Disaire 19.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
ancient mammoth?Even for the minimum salary when provided at least FX 6300.

m
melvinov 19.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
Ie you say that 8350 on the minimum salary is normally 20-30 second frames and friezes, did I understand you correctly?

D
Dmitriy_Disaire 19.09.19

Dogma
RX 580 shit? do not tell me.
GeRR_Praetorian
excuse me, but did you see the recommended requirements for this game?The point here is not at all clear to me.
Spoilercontingency:
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
CPU: Intel Core i7 - 3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD R9 280X (3GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
Place on disk: 42 GB
Additionally: Video Preset: High (1080p). Game

d
drill2 19.09.19

melvinov
The game does not meet the system requirements specified by the developers, especially in Alexandria, it's so clear. Just do not understand why you have decided that if the i5-3570 is without the Frisians and the more fx will be without the Frisians, i5-3570 in games better than fx.
In the video that you took off the fx in the crackdown, the author also can try to overclock the fx will be a little better, I about this in his first message said.
just you are faced with fx. they virtually all modern games are not downloaded 100%, but fps is low and unstable. a big role plays the processor architecture, and the fx it is not very to put it mildly, the performance per core is low and the number of cores is not compensated so it turns out that the Intel which 2 times less cores running faster in games despite their 100% load.

m
melvinov 19.09.19

drill2
You did not understand me, all video today there were none working 8350 (even 8320) operating slightly more than half, but FPS below 25 even! and these friezes, in General, as the author... Why? They have other 8350? Yeah, I'm not experienced with them, I want to know why it goes to home... percent of what we have seen if not 100% plowed thereabouts, giving acceptable FPS, especially surprised 8320 with 50 staff in Alexandria, such indicators +- 3570 and my overclocking and my always 100%.. well, to hell with him with my Intel, why the same 8350 work, ie all 100% and the author of 60-70% and is almost playable FPS, because percent is not even loaded. That's all, tell me and we'll forget it all... I'll say even more, I wrote about this earlier, my friend some 6 nuclear FKH 6000, she didn't complain, played in the Origins, how and on what settings, I don't know, but tulipani not her, otherwise she would have said...

[

Dmitriy_Disaire
In General, if the card is not connected to 99%,then not enough CPU resources.If connected, we think that your system is not
Minimum system requirements don't look for AC3 in the minimum salary old Athlon 64 x2 6000+,but in fact Fenopy 2 pooped in Boston, but there's still new York
Phenom ll x4 940BE + 7950