3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 19.09.19 08:23 am

Use the Lefthanded in the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How much impact on the game with him or without him? It is at the level of ingots of headlights edge 5, or as letbox from the origins where they have to pour hundreds of thousands, otherwise it makes no sense?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 19.09.19

Not affected. He can buy something from the shop they (that for helixi for sale), you can just some stuff to buy (and so is the game in bulk). The game passed quietly without any lefthanded.

D
DEDGAMER 19.09.19

Orichalcum is roulette and basically drops out all not needed stuff,better then for 1000 helix to take any set, unless of course you do not mind the means,so Yes the game is quite possible to do without orichalcos.

R
RestlinM 19.09.19

DEDGAMER
I 150 the lefthanded took pretty sails on the ship

D
DEDGAMER 19.09.19

RestlinM
I bought a map orichalcum,and the sense of almost 0, to collect them a long one,I want the legendary horse,does not fall ,not one hundred orichalcos later.

L
LordAscarot 19.09.19

DEDGAMER
Kill the mercenary legend(top 1), you and the horse of the legendary falls.

N
Nadoedala 19.09.19

LordAscarot
Will not fall, to knock the horse of the legendary mercenary to kill a not enough, you need to be the first among the mercenaries. I for example have a few mercenaries to kill the horse of fire appeared

N
Nadoedala 19.09.19

RestlinM
You're probably confused orichalcea and helix )

R
RestlinM 19.09.19

Nadoedala
No, the day 10 or more the lefthanded. In addition to randomness, there are 4 products. Change every week. And I'm not an idiot tangle free, Donat, so if you are able to mix helix and orichalcum..... no words.... For the first 6 days inry was going exactly 150 lefthanded subsequent six days at 110 lefthanded. Plus now sails freestuff ship give.

N
Nadoedala 19.09.19

RestlinM
Yeah I'm not saying that you're an idiot ) just in the house more than 100 Olympians orichalcos for legendary things I didn't see epic are 40-60 orichalcos and amphora randomized inside the 20, so I figure 150 orichalcos for sails and confused, sorry if what) I legendary sails from the store dropped from amphorae and Pegasus (the horse) and weapons of the Olympic flame .
Spoiler

Last week, the dealer I didn't have the legendary thing, there were three epic and just empty square, I suspect that there was supposed to be the same sail that I already fell out of the amphora is why I like them more and not offered. they may cost 150 orichalcos, all the other things I saw in this shopkeeper was worth 100 orichalcos and it was like that for the 80

R
RestlinM 19.09.19

Nadoedala
Hmm... will have to Popocat of randomchick )

N
Nadoedala 19.09.19

RestlinM
Well, I thought of 10 things falls 7-8 2-3 epic and legendary respectively, and legendary not repeated as I understood) repeated epic things I didn't pay attention, I honestly just sell)

D
DEDGAMER 19.09.19

LordAscarot
I left them not so much to kill,47ур already,and the game will soon be over,for the entire game only 2 horse epich.caught,the blacksmith bought rare I don't think(like 6 pieces)

m
melvinov 19.09.19

Nadoedala
of 10 things falls 7-8 2-3 epic and legendary. Your middle name is apparently luck)) Reading the comments, about what are 10 things that will knock at least 2 legendary... went to this goat... the seller, leaked nearly 400 lefthanded (15-20 randomly set) fell just pissing Pegasus. 200 the lefthanded left, maybe next time lucky. This part is very greedy for legendary in Origins they fell like trash like ordinary bandits and Reda, almost every 2 thing of legendary, so much knocked out of the store, and then here is a fuck....

v
vitalik76 19.09.19

Oh the people, well, who the lottery is playing fair? I can understand if it was multiplayer, you would have bragged about stuff in the real world. And here the single player. Find any picture interesting things, lay out, write that got her out of the bucket 20 orihalcon the first time. Profit.

r
ru56 19.09.19

who knows where debit Orichalcum

A
AlexanderYA 19.09.19

ru56
if the license to do the job from the Board(for it to earn orichalcea), if the pirates all

r
ru56 19.09.19

pancake

p
pavelm77 19.09.19

You the take these orichalcea no one has ever seen, watched the cards what is on sites with elevations that there is no che

d
dilat 19.09.19

pavelm77
For pirates it is not

G
Gafrollon 03.12.20

caught a bug of some sort to get 100% legendary stuff. The yubisoft had a problem with the servers in the summer. When buying for 20 knocked out the error, and further purchases were impossible to write that wait later everything will be done. we re-enter the game and in the menu of the store look that we added a legendary item. We're taking it. Ready. I never had anything like it. So