3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 24.01.20 01:36 pm

Impressions from the full game. (Wings of Prey)

Discuss...
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
DesKoUnT 24.01.20

Hard, like it's empty...will soon resume and write experience!

M
Mysteri0 24.01.20

Comil4 Give me a link where shake,I can not download there is no seeders(

D
Dyryavyy_drakon 24.01.20

I downloaded the super graph, the dynamics are slightly less than Blazing Angels , detail of the world and airplanes, and super reflections, was the current 1 mission, stuck on repeat =) tightly, that download patches, am feeling a lot of bugs, size = 1.8 GB

M
Mysteri0 24.01.20

Give me a link!!!Enjoy torrents ru.

D
Dyryavyy_drakon 24.01.20

I'm from Ufa.no shaking navryatle Thea prokanaet

M
Mysteri0 24.01.20

Che hardly?

w
wirusw 24.01.20

who should patch link http://www.nodvd.net/452-krylatye-xishhniki-v10-ru-nodvd.html

M
Mysteri0 24.01.20

Today I filled up at PG but not added!!!

D
DesKoUnT 24.01.20

I'm with Slippers.no shake,there is a conductive open reg..so go ahead..and on restore campaign at the REQUEZT of the HOLDERS closed O_o

A
AK 47 24.01.20

Great game really liked the formulation of air combat,the graphics,the detail of the planes and the game world,the choice of difficulty level from arcade to simulation (Players accustomed to games like Attack on pearl Harbor and its like the local arcade may seem like a simulator)the diversity of cards from Britain to Stalingrad.And the game is very friendly to novice pilots.

A
AcellS75i 24.01.20

Updated the game to 1.0.2.1 - now the game resets all textures on Medium when you start the game referring to the fact that I have less than 512 meters RAM (and I have a nvidia 8800gts with 320 mb memory). Nobody knows how to fix?

P
Pashach 24.01.20

The mouse can be controlled?

N
Noklan_N 24.01.20

The toy is not bad, graphics are nice, the view from the cockpit, but not long enough, boring.

d
demonvandal 24.01.20

hi people this question...it is possible as thread to bypass ograniczenie graphics card memory to 512MB and put high textures?? and then I have it blah blah you have less than 512MB will be applied to medium settings(((

I just want at least one paslm to look at the game in all its glory, is this possible??))

M
MK.Mr.X 24.01.20

Who pilots the IL2-Sturmovik played this game,please leave feedback as there is with running?Arcade or as in IL2?
Is there a setting curves?
To view all beautiful of course but if arcade game that will not take...

And all I read about it on a Dry,clear arcade simulator!

U
Ulth 24.01.20

Hope all arcade simulator..............don't like hardcore)

s
sevka 24.01.20

It has been 2 missions.I almost fell asleep.the control buttons.the mouse only flight review.The angels played with GREAT pleasure.So there was a real arcade gameplay for that and loved that game and this is in spite of the beautiful graphics vooobsche tsepanulo.try to get another mission on maksimalnoi complexity and then erase.

X
Xiton 24.01.20

it is a pity that the arcade and the graph is good, we will wait for the battle of Britain from Maddox.

j
jorik323323 24.01.20

All who are interested what kind of graphics card , how do you feel in the game , here http://www.gamegpu.ru/Racing-Simulators-/-Гонки/2009-12-28-14-57-27.html there is an overview with detailed features, and graphics and video.

M
MK.Mr.X 24.01.20

Xiton not tired of waiting?
So many years of waiting is just hard!
In General guys write about this game that it will be rather from to SIM to do next.
So I'm buying it definitely,tired of waiting for the Battle of Britain,knights of the sky 1917 finally not pleased with his stupidity and refinement.
I'll see you in the sky!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is short,when six MK!(MK.Mr.X)