3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg5555555 19.09.19 08:23 am

The hardest fraction (Total War: Attila)

What is the hardest faction in your opinion. That is, what fraction haemorrhoids constant. Are interested in the company, not battle.
For example, to me Western Rome easy mod. Leave all areas except Italy and all nobody comes. Nothing to do.
Eastern Rome had to struggle with the Sassanids and his puppets, but in General, the Sassanids also were not eager to cross borders and to lay siege to my cities, so only loomed and frightened me until I have built 5 armies and not made it.
So while playing for which faction, you are constantly interfering with everything and nothing to do. Where haemorrhoids? Where the tin?
Thank you
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 19.09.19

For Western Rome on the last difficulty level you play , no complicated trust me

d
dMiiitry 19.09.19

the Western Roman Empire she is the most hardcore playing)

b
by_HAPKOTuK 19.09.19

The Western Roman Empire

T
Toxa95 19.09.19

The Ostrogoths, or as they are, they're the first, the Huns attack, no?

A
Anzhelika04 19.09.19

Both Of Rome.

R
Riba Arab 19.09.19

Toxa95
support. If you behold the seeds, then try on hard for the Ostrogoths.

s
serg5555555 19.09.19

Riba Arab
I don't really understand about how hard for the Goths you're talking about. There the difficulty is average. You can only change the difficulty of battles. I also need the complexity of the company. The complexity of the company can not be changed. For all these nomadic faction tactics are one and the same. Rob first city of the Roman, free a couple of factions ( Dacia, Macedonia, Italy) - then they land on the island ( East or Sicily) and settled. Problems on zero. Generally zero

n
n.e.w. g.a.m.e.r. 19.09.19

Man, you're beguiled.

The game has 2 difficulties:
Campaign difficulty and complexity of the battles. The first is controlled by the choice of factions(slider), and the second changes from the menu during the campaign, and initially stands as the campaign(ie hard,\hard, medium\medium)

The base difficulty is not so much the complexity, as the conditions in which there is a faction at the start of the game.

U
UnterVafly 19.09.19

I advise you to try to go through the company for the Alans.If you can achieve Divine triumph(which I highly doubt))),there is nothing complicated in the game you will not meet!)))Good luck.

D
DenAhill 19.09.19

The Western Roman Empire

m
mrG0bliN 19.09.19

started for the Utes, on the second move already sneaked my village cake :/

K
Khamul2000 19.09.19

Antes. From the very beginning of the game you are, to put it mildly, to harass there are a shitload of raznoraznih nomadic hordes of Huns at the head, from which you have otbivatsya, as you slathered the honey, otherwise I can not explain their wish to destroy you. Not the wends, not sklaviny, and you! Throw the butter Germanic tribes meadows and Burgundians. Further - more. If you somehow survived the 1st act and even won a little piece of land, you will get a total kick from the countless hordes of Huns. These nomadic fag will fruit every 2-3 turns. While each Horde will consist of 16-18 units, of which a large part Vorobeva cavalry and lesser infantry and onagers. And the army will conduct a systematic exterminatus everything, who considered them enemies. And you'll be one of them.

N
Naslednik Tradiciy 19.09.19

The Western Roman Empire. To take every can, but to hold them without a single loss, there's skill needed. Try not to shift to Spain, and to keep all the territory from the beginning, here and hardcore.

d
discovere 19.09.19

The Eastern Roman Empire on the legend too difficult. The enemy is everywhere. From the East the Sassanids with puppets of the West is a bunch of barbarians from the South Africans, and from the North come the barbarians again, and guna to the heap. Circular defense.