3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfhjdjp123 24.01.20 02:29 pm

augmentation to parse objects into parts (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

on the Internet there is a legend that as it is possible to open an additional augmentation to parse objects into parts. has anyone found it? if so then mark this as the miracle to get.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 24.01.20

I got it originally was... there was a pre-order and season pass. perhaps it is in one of these factors
PS, meaning it is not special under the middle of the game, all 3 guns have, and at the end of the game is around 3K lumped junk.

f
fox345 24.01.20

Yaevin93
in this thread http://forums.playground.ru/deus_ex_mankind_divided/inventory_mod-913376/#comment-15355852 the guy writes that he and his brother are the same version of the game but my brother have this augmentation, and he doesn't. turns out it is disingenuous to put it mildly.

H
Hireidan 24.01.20

fox345
I don't know the exact information for the appearance of this augmentation, I have it and I'm just wondering what are the conditions for this I did

I
IIpocTo_urpok 24.01.20

Also pre-order with season pass. Had the opportunity to study this augmentation immediately after a visit to doctor. It is also experimental.

N
NPhysicist 24.01.20

Two additional augmentation (Micro-Assembler and Chaff) are given along with a DLC Tactical Pack and Assault Pack in their descriptions of the Incentive is written in plain text. These DLC included in the season pass, both available for augmentation of pumping immediately.

Micro-Assembler (parsing objects into parts for crafting) is a separate experimental augmentation (adds overheating), and Chaff (doubles the time until the detonation of enemy explosives) - improvement in a branch of the augmentation of the radar. Both pretty useless, so experience is not because of that)

g
gfhjdjp123 24.01.20

NPhysicist
thank you for the detailed response.

B
Bard Lyutik 24.01.20

I have this augmentation but I didn't inject. I don't need it

H
Hattack 24.01.20

Almost all who here writes this augmentation is, but at the same time, even if someone posted a screenshot...

A
AspireM_3400 24.01.20

Augmentation disassembly is very useful. It can be all picked up weapons and items to disassemble for parts, saving both space inventory. And then on the uselessness of these parts can be sold to dealers, not sickly filling up his pockets with credits.
Spoiler