3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazzyGamer 24.01.20 02:30 pm

Is it possible to run the game on a 2-core processor. (Watch_Dogs 2)

Is it possible to run W_D 2 on 2-core processor. If not then how to wait?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 24.01.20

_NiKiTOViCH_
No, you cannot. And wait for you forever, for written minimum 4 cores

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 24.01.20

_NiKiTOViCH_
And what's the point? it will still not playable

S
StaggerBooty 24.01.20

On i3-3320 to-play on release. Special problems was not, and those that were tolerable.

H
H434P 24.01.20

StaggerBooty
due to flow launched

V
Vyacheslav Ivashkin 24.01.20

WD 2 can start current on a 2 core CPU with 4 threads

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

I suggest you play older games which the rules are on two cores and not bother masochism

D
Daidjer 24.01.20

_NiKiTOViCH_
Dvukhyadernye are different. You have what?

M
Mr.Freeman 24.01.20

No question! Cut the game to a disc, then! Remove the % from the motherboard, put on some good blanks and the percent of superglue, then! Gently bend pile one on another and slightly squeeze. Jamming should be very careful to prevent leakage of the adhesive from under the bars and percents to put on grandfathers adidas. If blanks and percent tightly stuck together - this means that the glue has dried and you can run the game. Znachitsa so! Out on your balcony, if no balcony, you can use the window. Take the discs with your fingers over the edge of and most importantly! Keep the percent was at the bottom and the pigs on top....well, of course! You're going to run the GAME on a two-core processor, not dual core CPU on the game. Well go get the stick and put your hack in the window or from the balcony...then! Hold your breath, dude! You see it, too? You're not wrong....!!!!! The game FLIES on two core processor!...........

i
igroman777 24.01.20

Best dual-core percent better than the most ancient and low-frequency core i 7 , of course this is possible. Another thing is if you have some sort of Celeron, 2010, that do not play