3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shadowthrone 24.01.20 02:30 pm

I can not run add-ons Skyrim (Launcher does not see them) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The file menu In the launcher is not available - although have installed all add-ons and the latest patch repak from Phoenix
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 24.01.20

read read and again read the thread DRAGONBORN

s
shadowthrone 24.01.20

Prochain
Yes, what's the DRAGONBORN if you do any supplements do not start - as if they are unidentified

V
Vaselinski 24.01.20

If you have the Launcher doesn't see fashion (the Data Files button is darkened), open the file My dokumentima GamesSkyrimSkyrimPrefs.ini in the section [Launcher] (at the bottom) add the line: bEnableFileSelection=1

catch, I hope anyway.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 24.01.20

Prochain
But if this bEnableFileSelection=1 and does not plow that , if necessary I can make a screenshot that everything is written but not what happens

n
nestrbob 24.01.20

[_LIoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
There are 2 SkyrimPrefs file.ini - one in the game folder and one in documents is a system folder of the game. You have both written?

[

nestrbob
Yes , in the Skyrim folder in the game folder and documents.

m
mad wolf 24.01.20

But if this bEnableFileSelection=1 and not what doesn't work , what then
then lay out on file sharing archive with all *.ini from the folder in the documents and asked to check what you did wrong.

pirates the same? try to download the 1.9 patch from another source, suddenly all broken...

n
nestrbob 24.01.20

[_LIoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
I have Launcher problems were only in the first version of the game, and then all Repack not requiring adjustment of all functions worked immediately. What's your repak, from whom?

[

mad wolf
Repak latest from Phoenix for 5 gigs exactly like legendary edishen.
UPD All figured out , the Dragonborn opens up the storyline

D
DIMAN KARGIN 24.01.20

Vaselinski
respect to you!

f
fashionfble 24.01.20

Already figured out? Or still need help?

m
maxat_21k 24.01.20

[_LeoN_] H. U. N. T. E. R.
how did? I just have the same problem

I
Ilya_2004 06.03.21

maxat_21k you
go to the system disk (which contains the ProgramFiles), in the search you type in SkyrimPrefes, then you open the file and at the very end, under [Launcher] you type in bEnableFileSelection = 1. Only I had a problem with the fact that all dlc disappeared, and so all the rules

Q
Q_Slay 23.03.21

A similar problem ... And once upon a time the method with setting values ​​under the item launcher helped;
bEnableFileSelection = 1
bShowAllResolutions = 1
uLastAspectRatio = 1
But right now I am unable to achieve the same effect.
How to fix it? The licensed version, Steam

UPD
Lol, helped setting the game language to English ...

I
Igor Kun 18.06.21

Hello everyone, if it is still relevant, the installation of the nexus mod manager helped me and through it I checked the add-ons)))) good luck to everyone

G
GameBase Nikich 20.01.23

Vaselinski
<Thank you