3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WanD TuK 19.09.19 08:24 am

Can't get achievements in the game (Remnant: From the Ashes)

I played 26 hours and still have not received the achievement of the incentive who had this problem (I bought the game in steam)
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 19.09.19

WanD TuK
The same. Online time 15 hours. Achieve not give. But I started to play pirates, then bought the game and continued with the same save game. I suspect that to unlock the achievements you need to create a new character and start a new game.

D
Ded MastDay 19.09.19

WanD TuK
The incentive on a game forum somewhere there was a branch that big of a deal. the problem was in the game. In today's update 214415 sort of fixed it.

But most likely you will have to start new game on this version.
PS. And it is better to remove config files from the folder C:\Users\Имя user \AppData\Local\Remnant\Saved\Config\ WindowsNoEditor remaining from the pirates.

W
WanD TuK 19.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
3 times the game anew prohodi)
Well that fixed

W
WanD TuK 19.09.19

I started again and the achievement has not dropped

J
Jmann666 19.09.19

I have had this problem, but my buddy first played pirates, and then bought litsuhu and he has the same trouble. there seems to be salt in the fact that, by default, enabled cloud sync, and even if you removed the pirates with all the saves, then the cloud still loaded some data, and so the game of baguet.
in General, as he told me, after correspondence with the support of publisher - sort of have to endure all the saves, disabling sync, and start playing from scratch - then it should work.
how true this is - I don't know, he did not dare nearly 30 hours of play to lose (because in the beginning he thought patch corrected, but when the patch is not fixed, and so many willfully - he was sorry).
in General for the old don't trust third-hand pass

W
WanD TuK 19.09.19

About ATP try

W
WanD TuK 19.09.19

Jmann666
Grandfather Mastday
I deleted the saves and turned off the sync, and I earned the achievement
Thank you
The method works

G
Griboriy Les 19.09.19

And there are those who pre-order last weekend played? I have almost half the achievements in one only training has been unlocked... it was Not possible in the release to play, I hope it is all fixed, I want to lose these achievements.

J
Jmann666 19.09.19

Grivory Forest
the achievements obtained during the passage of early acces was left unlocked after the release of the 20th number (i.e. they are not reset, if you know about it)

J
Jmann666 19.09.19

https://www.arcgames.com/ru/games/remnant/news/detail/11234533-known-issues-vip-preview-weekend
floor type off manual reset (to achieve earned or if the error profile flew-type data corrupted), but only in English, but I think now all will be clear

G
Griboriy Les 19.09.19

Jmann666
Yes, the look remained. Prog what a heard reset, I will try to carry them.
screenie

J
Jmann666 19.09.19

Grivory Forest
what's the point? on the contrary - got in early in early access, there is something to be proud of)))

C
CrowBY 19.09.19

WanD TuK
some achievements for the bosses you can not get in your first playthrough, as needed for particular achievements, the boss may simply not agenerase. my friend has one boss only 4 passing caught

G
Griboriy Les 19.09.19

Jmann666 wrote:
what's the point? on the contrary - got in early in early access, there is something to be proud of)))
Yes neeee, as it's not fair (and have lost). Although these and anything valuable was not.