3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 24.01.20 02:33 pm

Version 1.30 has stopped working mp3 sounds. (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Hi, honey. So many years have not had trouble with this game, but after update 1.30 went to solid problems.
My card I do is not the first year. After receiving the latest patch, I decided to revive old and add something new. However, with the transition from Warcraft III to FMOD I have seen only the blade is compatible with mp3 sounds and music. All these years on all versions (up to 1.29 inclusive) the sounds worked fine. In the latest all swam. The music is not playing, and instead of the sounds are just noises and incomprehensible mess. To find the 1.29 patch separately in order to reinstall it - I failed. I would be grateful if someone can find the installer of this patch.
Maybe someone of you faced similar problem and found a solution, other than to change all the sounds on wma?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lolick100 24.01.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix wrote:
but to change all the sounds in wma
And what's the problem?

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 24.01.20

Lolick100
Probably the fact that there are over two hundred sounds, not to mention the fact that the playback quality of wma at the same weight is much worse. Technically you can change, but why so much fuss over questionable patch?

G
Gvinpin.93 24.01.20

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
https://www.engamers.com/warcraft-3-patch-download/
it?

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 24.01.20

Gvinpin.93
This is the version of the patch, but the download link redirects to the standard launcher from Blizzard, which loads in addition to already version 1.30.
P. S: Specially found the pirates with patch 1.29, which, about a miracle - all works perfectly! I'll sit on it for as long as lazy Blizzard will not fix the problem.