3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk_J 19.09.19 08:24 am

The final (Remember Me)

How to kill H3O? tried everything((
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlatonOlolo 19.09.19

Sorry off topic. But how many chapters are in the game?

V
Volk_J 19.09.19

I 8 AROD

H
HungryDante 19.09.19

All over, on the highest difficulty. The game is excellent!

P
PlatonOlolo 19.09.19

KaVAle
the heads how much?

V
Volk_J 19.09.19

GpaD
YES 8 episodes

I
Ivashura 19.09.19

Just went, very much, and h30 easy to kill

M
Mircado 19.09.19

Hint:(spoller)When you find the last cube,use flooding.

a
alik12345 19.09.19

Anyone by any chance, interested in the question - why in the last memories of his father we KILL ourselves in the car. But live.
Th for crap ???

t
trustedSunbro 19.09.19

alik12345
Editable not an event, but only what's left of it that is memory.

F
Furydose 19.09.19

alik12345
Why we have to die? We change the memory in his mind, not the past.

N
Nemezis 19.09.19

I'm more more interested in - how did it happen that Nilin was a memory hunter? This moment can not be lit in the game.

D
Dmitriy Rosin 19.09.19

Nemesis
There is a moment when Scylla came up to Charles with the words, like well that I did not gave you to edit yourself your memory.It can be assumed that the impetus was to further the feud daughter with her mother and father.

N
Nemezis 19.09.19

Well, with the father they did not seem to quarrel. But the mother of Nilin vinyl in the accident, and Nilin campaign after brainwashing didn't understand why her mother hates. probably because of this conflict happened

a
alik12345 19.09.19

on the one hand understandable, but on the other hand the question arises : So why when we EDITED the recollections of other characters (Olga and others). They were AFTER editing our allies ???
It turns out that we edited not only memories, but the whole event. Thus turning our ENEMIES into allies ))))

t
trustedSunbro 19.09.19

alik12345
Edited memory, Olga came the recollection of that Corporation is responsible for the death of her husband, she went against the Corporation. Here.

a
alik12345 19.09.19

spartan239noble
mmm........ clear )))

K
Karl_Smith 19.09.19

and it turns out change and memories associated with a variable?

D
DragonCommander56 19.09.19

alik12345
Nilin just edited his memory, its task was to make sure that she would have died in his memory and how can you kill yourself? Right just need to do so if she died so would the father razocherovalsya in your device and when her father began to edit her memory (as a child) she got into it the glove that she is a child have not forgotten the accident like her father, and died, and you can only kill if she does so, she would have died in the accident because to remember death is not possible. What's so complicated about that?
Volk_J
When you first see the cube should cut in a rage and beat him then when you appear vulnerable spot to peck at him from a spammer, then the second time it is necessary to pereprogramirovat robot that shoots you on top of that he shot a bad memory in Cuba, once again he will be vulnerable from Dolby it from the spammer, then at the 3 arena, need to fuck in a flood that there would be a cube and rage to beat on him.
Karl_Smith
I do not understand you.
Nemesis
And another question how does she know how to fight cool and to make such akrobaticheskie tricks?
it also seems like it is not written in the game for I have not found, if found tell at least, and then curious.

D
Dmitriy Rosin 19.09.19

S. T. ALK.E.R
I think the answers are in the details.Because, as a weapon in evaporize were canceled and had to go to the fight.Now I look first glance, on gambling, there the emphasis is asserting that the game is good, but the sequel left no room in the story.I think, like left.Who has what opinion and predictions?In General, you can stir up and the prequel)

N
Nemezis 19.09.19

Yes, it is about how Nilin became a hunter ))