3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 24.01.20 02:34 pm

What kind of character will you recommend to play? (For Honor)

Play is not the first time and can not seem to understand who is better to play. Can anyone give good advice
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 24.01.20

0ZED0
For someone like the fact and play .
In any case, he could play any character you'll need time .
At the beginning of any going to lose often .

I
IdmitriuI 24.01.20

0ZED0
surprised, probably, but nobody except you on this will not give an answer, try all, and there who will come)))

S
Sahara. 24.01.20

The game has a balance. And there's no good or bad characters. Each has its + and -. On any of them if you have hands grow from one place you will be able to bend. Choose someone whose fighting style you most comfortable, and go to treno to bots, study his strengths and weaknesses. But as you learn try themselves in pvp 1v1 or 2v2. At the initial stage are advised not to go in 4x4 pvp. There is to go either with friends or solo voice but with good gear and skill.

N
Noken. 24.01.20

The issue of a series of What game will advise you to buy. No one but you knows what character you choose.

M
Modrin555 24.01.20

Sahara.
I don't know y name gear 40,quietly run 4 on 4,really do not see.

S
Sahara. 24.01.20

Modrin555
And you do with it. Talking about the newcomers that have just now come into play. Take a new character 1 LVL and go to pvp 4v4 where you play a party with a relationship with 1 or 2 reputation and I'll see how you flared after several fights.))) And if people do for the first time in the game he went after this immediately want to delete the game.

S
Skilldex 24.01.20

Leader. One of the most strongest characters along with deliverer. But if you started on someone to play the story to have time (8-10 prestige). And if you want to quickly pump the prestige that Cathay the seizure of the territory against bots. Easily, quickly and effortlessly.

M
Modrin555 24.01.20

Sahara.
So I play:) that blaze,the main I fight to win,and sometimes in the back arrives.
And in the capture trying to flee to where the rest do not go,because often meet this situation that 2-3 people are running to capture the next point:)

Skilldex
Leader counter fat:)

S
Sahara. 24.01.20

Skilldex
Yes no in-game neither strong nor weak characters. There are weak and strong players.

P
Paddy Keyn 24.01.20

I started with guards. The universal soldier with a good defense and steklokom. Good stamina to spam attacks, can easily stand of the foreign Ministry and in solo to win the game. If you learn to block attacks, I believe you can't be killed, if not framed.

M
MadONYX 24.01.20

All Persians are good. Everything individualno . Need probyvat who trample. And then as you learn and understand who you are more suited to the spirit

m
mius 24.01.20

Look at the behavior of bots. The strongest of the bots at the moment, I thought is Sugaki. The weakest - the deliverer. I repeat, it's bots. And my low skill.

I
Igor Kun 24.01.20

Most likely for a Persian is easier to play it I would like to know the answer

H
Hulk Crsiston 24.01.20

0ZED0
I recommend to play the vanguard and then go for the hybrids though, I have to release Kensei holdere and the guard simply but effectively