3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Naut_ 24.01.20 02:34 pm

THERE is a tournament with September and October with a prize Fund (Unreal Tournament 2004)

All participants must join as the channel UT2004 Russia: www.discord.me/ut2004ru

All information on the tournament: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CXFQmNqEciesdwp3f9xTtejgtz3E-CzcOxrsMzzXOew/edit?usp=sharing

The vote on netcode over. While not g_n rastopitsya, netcode no. If he adds a new 3spn, then netcod will be allowed with the consent of both teams.
The vote on capolavoro: www.strawpoll.me/16376511/r

All participants must join as the channel UT2004 Russia: www.discord.me/ut2004ru
60 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold Mind 24.01.20

Taking part in as a normal player, not the captain.
TAM-the tournament will instead Assault Cup #15?

A
AS.Mind 24.01.20

Cold Mind
No, this Champ as a warm-up + view on the activity of players, and as the Champ after Champ will be THERE (with a big prize). Decided to move to the 15th anniversary of UT.

C
Cold Mind 24.01.20

Oops, the first official statement about the Assault Cup with the big prize :)
*went to train Eveni stunts*

P
PfAndrey 24.01.20

+Snoop

_
_Naut_ 24.01.20

Any idea how to improve captor.
Usually contingent valuation and the weakest teams are the first. In the end (take that we are playing 4x4) to the time of selection of the last player is roughly equal teams, and plays a big role in who would get the weak players. This at once greatly reduces the chances of the team, who will get them - for the same reason, often in the early stages of capabara start proschityvaniya the amount of points, the choice is not the strongest of players, etc.
There is a simple solution how to avoid it: I propose to start captor basket with the weakest players and, thus, initially to make a smooth pair. In the future, what the average people will get 2-3 round capabara, it will not affect the balance.
Will result a conditional example of how it might work (considering the last Champ):
Captains have: Sm@ll, Bugatti, Naut, ARXANGEL. Basket weakest players: LiA, Boneyan, Natsu, Butcher. Get a pair of Sm@ll+Lia Bug+Boneyan, Naut+Natsu, ARXANGEL+Butcher.
And let's be average people like toRmy, itsin, Cold, Mind, Koffee, fortis, Dan, Forsiets. In the end, who gets what set - toRmy+Forsiets, itsin+Dan, Cold+fortis or Mind+Koffee - will not make much difference for balance.

A
Arxsab 24.01.20

I don't know what I will have in September, October. Write down the spare.

U
User666 24.01.20

+1

a
aldrdr 24.01.20

+

E
Empathy13 24.01.20

Let me you to share honestly, to be honest. Ever play with a perfect balance.

c
c3.Shadow 24.01.20

Let's and I'm with you on the fun run. A little switch THERE server.

U
User666 24.01.20

Maybe even going in THERE to meet, once people struck? And the server actually started and dull evenings (

b
bug_ 24.01.20

Go straight conductive

N
Ness_ 24.01.20

_Naut_ wrote:
then launch a poll on various aspects of the format, the distribution across teams, mapulo, netcode etc.
This better not delay, because some of the players ' potential willingness to participate depends on certain aspects. :)

c
c3.Shadow 24.01.20

The list of participants 11, 12 and nicknames that something was wrong.

_
_Naut_ 24.01.20

OK, hold the first voting is ) About netcode
http://www.strawpoll.me/16309681/r

_
_uLTRa_ 24.01.20

Sign me up to the reserve yet )

C
CHONG 24.01.20

+
chong#0295

U
UT_Mr.Crow 24.01.20

FSUs?th dance
record

_
_Naut_ 24.01.20

Interim results and plans:
In less than a week signed up 16 people, so it is expected that with ease reach the 6-10 teams for the 4v4 format. Then there will be a group stage with 1 or 2 groups + playoffs.
A preliminary vote on netcode: 25% over 50% only with the consent of both teams. But yet, everything depends on the server configuration, we plan to update 3spn, to make the same fashion as all other servers)
And of course, if it was unclear, for the balance will be captor the strongest players, most likely with baskets players and reverse the order of selection from weak to strong. First round - Kepa from weak to strong, 2 - random, 3 - back in the second.
Someone to do captains and how to allocate players to the basket, is likely to trigger a vote

U
User666 24.01.20

Thanks for the old! Keep us informed! Go Tamit ;-)