3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 24.01.20 02:35 pm

Expectations and news (X4: Foundations)

Freedom to personally fly all the ships:

СпойлерХ4 will allow you to fly on all ships personally.You can fly a wide range of ship classes, from small scouts to the largest carrier - all you can fly from the cockpit or external camera. In addition, some unmanned aerial vehicles and service trucks in X4 can remotely be controlled by the player.

Great emphasis in the development of the X4 was to achieve a seamless and exciting experience when moving between ships. You can leave the ship, down stairs, pass through the pier a large space station in another ship, which you might have parked there, and replace a pilot who worked for you just by clicking on his chair.

Modular plant and modernization of ships:

Polistrumentista space stations and factories has always been the basis of the games X. Having enough money through war or trade, the majority of players want to create their own economy and to begin to influence the universe on a larger scale. In X4 you can now be absolutely free and creative. Stations can be constructed from a variety of modules, be it production modules, living section, docks, or many other components. Powerful new sista map allows you to drag and drop and connect modules through a system of connections to create your own unique mixes.

The ships also offer a variety of updates. Engines, weapons, and other equipment can be added to the graphic editor and see on the ship.

The dynamic X universe:

X4 will be the first game X that allows our races and factions are free to build and expand their Empire; The same flexibility, which has the player in the creative design of space stations from modular building blocks, also available. Race to expand their Empire on the basis of supply and demand, which leads to extremely dynamic universe where every action that the player makes can influence the course of the entire universe.

The management of your Empire with the help of powerful cards.

Spoilerage you will have more ships and a lot of NPCs who work for you, as pilots, managers, crews or stations, the map would be your preferred method of control it all. Ships can be ordered with simple clicks and via drag and drop operations, to set their future path and command.

Graphically plan your trade routes, coordinate attacks with all their fleet, manage hierarchy, or send ships to remote missions for exploration.

The most highly developed X-economy:

Spoilerage of the key selling points of the X-games have always been realistic, simulated economy. Products produced hundreds of stations and transported thousands of vehicles actually sold to NPC, and rates developed on the basis of this simulated economy. This is the basis of our living, breathing universe. Now with X4 we have taken another huge step. For the first time in X all parts of the economy NPC made from resources. Ships, weapons, upgrades, ammunition and even of the station. Things are getting out of the modeled economy.

Research and teleportation:

Spoilerly the transition from ship to ship and from NPC controlling your Empire for you, continues at a higher level. After you acquire a larger fleet, you will be very interested in learning the technology of your staff: Teleportation. Once you unlock the teleport, you can jump from ship to ship much faster and resolve any critical situation faced by your NPC.

Every order which you have given the ship turns into the purpose of the mission when you pilot the ship yourself. When you go back, your pilot will take the helm and continue their previous orders.

Spoilers X4 you can begin your journey with a few different game starts and several characters, each of which has its own role, a set of relations and different ships and technology. Regardless of how you start, you can always free to develop in any other direction. Focus on exploration, make money from illegal trade and piracy, to command large military fleets or become the greatest entrepreneur. It all depends on you.
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 24.01.20

vidgin wrote:
Race to expand their Empire on the basis of supply and demand, which leads to extremely dynamic universe
I now wonder how it will be implemented. Because in the previous games economy was extremely static. The player chose a weak spot, and built back its production. But how to implement a dynamic economy in the world space? Places a lot. The money saved up, bought a new set, is the consolidation of capital without restrictions. In reality we are at least confined. And what about the space? And will be implemented as a system of competition? Suppose there are in the sector the demand for energy consumption. I and another state built next to one of the power plant. Energy was twice what was intended. How to get out of the situation? To reduce the price? OK, lowered the price to a minimum, but then is whether to build there a power station for kopeiskoe profit? Will there be a possibility of sabotage? Or bankruptcy of the competitors? Or competition in product quality, not just quantity/price. Would it be possible to sabotage the construction of competitors still in the design phase (for example, to them have not given permission)?

I always wanted a deeper economic model in the series of games. And this news is very intriguing. It would not have done again, normally

A
Anna Bogdanova 24.01.20

interestingly a spacewalk astronaut will be possible in X3 is practiced here, too, I hope it will be possible. although not what is not written about it

v
vidgin 24.01.20

Anna Bogdanova wrote:
interestingly a spacewalk astronaut will be possible in X3 is practiced here, too, I hope it will be possible. although not what is not written about it
well, if it will be possible for the station to roam - likely to be out in the open. Although I'm not sure)))

m
maxpayen 24.01.20

Really looking forward to this game fan of all these series. Old citizen apparently can not wait, well, maybe my children or grandchildren.

R
Razor12345 24.01.20

Yay! The first topic on the Pehe at x4!

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Described chips look cooler than razvodnom Star citizen, we will wait

R
Raxm 24.01.20

In contrast to the older citizen is likely to play this year.

T
Tdante 24.01.20

Oh, never even heard of its development. If she goes back to basics, then definitely wait.

M
Myslim Kabzon 24.01.20

Old citizen - of course the divorce on the headstock. And X4 is a basic and very big disadvantage is the lack of multiplayer
A middle ground for myself, I found the project Empyrion - Galactic survival

M
Murgen75 24.01.20

Muslim Kobzon
You've got with my toons, I do not need nafig, as for many others. Because of your cartoons broke a bunch of good singles, and it was not that and not another. Now the fashion at the Royal rumble, and once again begin to break the game.

x
xSaimanx 24.01.20

Wait. Currently there is an acute shortage of good games. And the situation can save a suitable sandbox, which will take many days, and years :). Mount & Blade 2 Chet did not give birth, all hope for x4. Egosoft certainly podobralis with XRebirth, God forbid x4 shoot.

Mult x4 do not want to fuck all these cartoons climb from all cracks, plug is not enough to dissociate itself from them.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 24.01.20

News on the release date there?

P
PSih2097 24.01.20

I don't think this year will be the same Rebith transferred several times...